What have I done

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Define "piercing".
If stepping on a nail and having it come out the top of your foot counts as a 'piercing', I score zero. :(

Ouch! I've done that one too. When the creek floods and there's debree everywhere and your uncle tells you not to come outside barefoot, don't jump off the porch....barefoot. I don't care if there is a snake on the porch, DONT JUMP!!

12 yes, 8 no. This list could be expanded quite a bit, though.

Well.

This thread is proof that we are all probably normal. But that must mean the crazy Cajun Supervisor is the most normal of all of us? :oops:

Edited to add: I am Cajun too, but according to the results of this thread's quiz, Supervisor seems to be a little more Cajuner than me.

To see who is truly the most Cajunest, I challenge him to a duel: who can cook the best 🦞and🦀 and eat the most 🦞! (Those who know me, will say that I will win, claws down!)

Last edited:
You know my mom broke the same arm twice, once when she pushed her brother out of a tree, second time was when she hit his cast with a hammer.... They didn't always get along.. ;)
Dang I was just thinking on breaking my own bones,. But I did break a guys nose once..

Jim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back