What have I done

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think of the list and think of a lot of things that could be added, but then I don't think I would want to admit to many of them....... And definitely not in writing....
I got to thinking about the 'statute of limitations' thing and what was some of the weirdest stuff I have done. None were 'very' illegal.
But I lived a 'really' busy life when I was younger. ;)
Sometimes I read the title of this thread as: "What have I done!??"
panic.gif

Last edited:
I got to thinking about the 'statute of limitations' thing and what was some of the weirdest stuff I have done. None were 'very' illegal.
But I lived a 'really' busy life when I was younger. ;)
Sometimes I read the title of this thread as: "What have I done!??"View attachment 66697

Some things make me smile, others I wonder how I'm still breathin

Never died my hair. That’s it...
Tell the truth now.
You never fumbled an oil drain-plug and got carbon-black diesel engine oil soaked into your hair?
That don't wash out :(.

No sir! Started going gray in high school. It’s been a slow gradual downhill road ever since...
We're gonna hafta get you a John Deere.
It'll fix that!
Take out the drain plug 3-feet above the ground. :oops: Grey hair disappears fast!

Last edited:
Mine was 1962 Sprite.
I had just turned 16.
Paid for it working bean fields, corn fields, babysitting, hay fields.
I made a lot of Mustang owners cry when they handed over their racing money.
They never understood why I popped the hood and unscrewed the slide dampers on the carbs before racing.
Then, they had to tell their buddies that they got beat by a 6-cylinder
shock.gif

Not done 3.
I’ve never been skydiving, I have no tattoos and I’ve never been in a fist fight. My Mama taught me ladies don’t fist fight and I never did. Actually, she also said ladies don’t get tattoos either but that was a long time ago. There just isn’t anything I want permanently inked into my body.

16 I have done.
4 I have not done.

I don't have any tattoos, never been skydiving or on a cruise and I have never been in a fist fight. If you count me knocking my opponent out with one punch a fight then it would be 17/3.

I made a lot of Mustang owners cry when they handed over their racing money.
They never understood why I popped the hood and unscrewed the slide dampers on the carbs before racing.
Then, they had to tell their buddies that they got beat by a 6-cylinderView attachment 66721.
I may have small feet kid's size 4.
But that little foot had lead in it on occasion when younger.

Latest posts

Back