What I Have Seen Today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a sort of related note; my wife just ordered 20 trucks for her employer. I think she said they were Freightliner New-Cascadias or something like that. They said it would take like 2 years to deliver her order at the cost of $150,000 each! Yikes.

Do you own your own rig or do you drive for someone else?

Sounds about right for delivery times and cost. I drive as a company driver. Not my truck.

20180227_152308.jpg

@Angie when I try to load more then 1 pic. Only the first pic shows up and I have to load each one separately. Is there setting or something I'm missing?

Might be a size issue? I just uploaded 2 photos at once this am with no issues, but they were smaller images.

YEP! if it is raining between you and the sunset it will look just like that. (I have heard from reputable sources that it looks like that when the alien mother ship is sucking power from the sun too)

YEP! if it is raining between you and the sunset it will look just like that. (I have heard from reputable sources that it looks like that when the alien mother ship is sucking power from the sun too)

Don't you be spreading rumors about my mother ship in orbit. We call it solar power, not sucking power from the sun. :dancing:

Lizards! if they don't get enough sun they go to sleep.

Yea, it is difficult to stay within the sun's glow, That is why Arizona is so, very nice. Wonderful warm sunshine. Great summers and tolerable winters. No white fluffy stuff. Lizard paradise.

Latest posts

Back