What I Have Seen Today

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180727_194358.jpg

coming into a rain

Not good Flight. Hope you keep some preps in that truck. take care.

Im home every night now, so im good that way, and yes we have tp in stock, i was only wanting to get 2 more packages of it, not because we nee it but just to stock up more, and as far as food goes, we have about a month worth of food for the 3 of us. so im good.

I love truckers so this should tell them maybe its time to let em rest.
is about them just people in general.

We have to have our comfort levl on high at all times.
On a trip down this highway below Interstate 75 last year I got so sick I called 911 but then canceled it realizing hubby would have to leave our van in middle of road.
I had been boxed in on all ,front,back,both sides on 3 or 5 lane about 60 miles from Atlanta breating in fumes from trucks for FOUR HOURS! It was about midnight and not that hot or cold,but all had their trucks eunning the WHOLE TIME! I was runing around jumping up on the sides to ask the drivers what was going on up the road,they said a bad wreck.

All had to have their trucks running. I know its best to leave them running for short periods but a couple hours ? Also aware that truckers hate 285 Bypass.

Anyway I will take my chances on the small time hoodlums next trip if there is a next trip. Only take the Ins. if next exit is close.

Deadly crash knots traffic on Interstate 10 in Columbia County

1597689616746.png

Latest posts

Back