What I like about you!😀

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like most of the personalities we have here and I recognize that my personality may not be well liked by most of the folks here. I like me and I rarely let my darker sides show - at least blatantly. ;)
I happen to like the people I conflict with more than those I rarely converse with. Just part of my personality. Never take anything I say as a personal condemnation, personal attacks are something I despise.

I like wandering along the beach in stormy weather and I am too sensitive to walk in the sunlight... Sorry I got into the dating profile ;)

The H&CL family! 😃

I could say so many positive things about the folks who make up this forum, I don’t know where to start! I believe prayers were said ensuring this forum would produce fruit. It definitely does!

It’s a blessing for me to read what you all have to say. All the topics are well rounded. Responses are kind, positive & helpful. The content is on point with what I feel is truly most important in life.

I also appreciate any & all feedback from things I share with you all. Every little bit helps 😊

It feels like family here. Sometimes I agree, sometimes I don't agree with a post/viewpoint, but it stays civil. Life would be boring without different viewpoints. I have no one on my ignore list, and there isn't anyone here that isn't welcome to a hot/cold beverage and a snack if they show up at my door. Most days I learn something, some days maybe somebody learns from me.

I come and go from this forum a lot, getting caught up in the busy-ness of life. But every time I come back I am reminded of what a great forum this is, with wonderful people. I love that everyone is allowed to be exactly who they are, and are accepted for it.

I have learned from others on this site, without a doubt - and I appreciate that. But I think the thing that draws me the most is simply being able to talk to people about things that I can't talk to anyone else about (well, I could, but they wouldn't be interested). From herbs and leather crafting, to politics and pandemic, to gardening and prepping.

And I am grateful to the people who have reached out to me from time to time in a personal, helpful way. :huggs:

Latest posts

Back