What if President Trump ends the FED?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angie_nrs

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have been thinking a lot about what happens if DJT ends the FED. What then? I took a macroeconomics class many years ago and have done limited research since then, and, let's just say.......the waters are murky. I'm sure that was the intent when it was created. Murky waters are usually accompanied by swamp creatures! I've looked at search results of ending the FED and many of those articles are convoluted and don't necessarily agree. Sigh. So, I'd like to have a discussion of what you think it would mean if the FED was ended and we were again tied to the gold standard. I truly believe that DJT is heading in that direction. I know some of the Pros and Cons of doing this, and I think it would be a good thing, but I have ONE major question that I haven't been able to find an answer to.....

Is it better to have green CASH or money in a bank account when this transition happens? :dunno:

This would be a great thing, but it could turn the whole world upside down in the transition. Enter, the Mark of the Beast, everyone becomes chipped! CV-19 is going to do lots of financial damage. If it lasts for any period of time, it could be a total game changer.

Cash or money in the bank? Maybe neither would have any value at the end of the transition. Many people have silver and gold. If you have it, it might be good. It might be confiscated as well, or get you killed.

Isn't there a conspiracy theory that JFK was assassinated because he wanted to end the Fed?

This would be a great thing, but it could turn the whole world upside down in the transition. Enter, the Mark of the Beast, everyone becomes chipped! CV-19 is going to do lots of financial damage. If it lasts for any period of time, it could be a total game changer.

Cash or money in the bank? Maybe neither would have any value at the end of the transition. Many people have silver and gold. If you have it, it might be good. It might be confiscated as well, or get you killed.

Isn't there a conspiracy theory that JFK was assassinated because he wanted to end the Fed?
I believe there is. I believe he was killed for trying to take the country in a direction that a lot of people in power didn't want.

Long term getting the FED out of the US would be a wonderful thing. If it doesn't lead to the mark of the beast.
It would take some time for things to get swapped over to whatever we went to I think. But I too think Trumps is heading in that direction. For one thing we would have sound money again, no money created out of thin air and loaned at interest to the government before it ever went into use. No way in the world to ever pay back that first dollar.
And Kennedy was trying to get out from under the FED. Whether that is what got him killed IDK. There are so many theories on that almost too many to count. CIA, LBJ, Mafia, Etc

It took an act of Congress to make the Fed and it would take the same to get rid of it. Trump cannot do it.
If the Fed did end it would be a process and would likely only happen if there was a total collapse of the US Dollar. At that point it would matter little if you had cash in hand or in the banks. Worthless is worthless.

To get rid of the Federal Reserve gold will have to be devalued or the dollar set to about 10% of it's current value.
I think it has to happen but it will not be very satisfying to about 90% of the population. There will be an instantaneous change in the value of the dollar and a period of world wide adjustment. This could be limited if we got most of the currency to go together to get it done but I don't see that happening. It will affect the world exchange rate as we would return to a "gold" standard. Whether it is gold or just precious metals et al. Trump was talking about doing this a while ago but it has gone underground for now. There are likely some very powerful folks who would not like the way it affects their position in the world.

Although Kennedy was offed for threatening to dismantle the CIA I would say that there are powerful people who like to be able to control the fed just the way it is.
It is always easy for the rich and powerful to kill a president and get away with it. Keep your head down president Trump!

Interesting. I am just hearing about this so have no definitive information. The piece I just read seems to think the Fed is now controlled by the Treasury Department, so become... or being absorbed… by the US Government. I have no firm proof or other information on this currently though!!

I will be looking into it tonight though, and see if I can find out anything. I believe details at this point will be scarce and more hearsay than fact. It apparently just happened, or this is the first news is getting out, so misinformation will abound.

Interesting. I am just hearing about this so have no definitive information. The piece I just read seems to think the Fed is now controlled by the Treasury Department, so become... or being absorbed… by the US Government. I have no firm proof or other information on this currently though!!

I will be looking into it tonight though, and see if I can find out anything. I believe details at this point will be scarce and more hearsay than fact. It apparently just happened, or this is the first news is getting out, so misinformation will abound.
How interesting! I wonder who runs the Fed and why they would decide to allow it to be absorbed by the Treasure Dept.?

The fed is ran, or at least always has been by a group of international private bankers. There are central banks in most all countries around the world. I will be shocked if the treasury department has taken over the FED. It would be a good thing, depending on the terms. But IMO highly unlikely barring extreme happenings.

Yeah, we have all known the FED is as “Federal” and Federal Express. They do not have our countries good in mind, never have. That is why it has never been audited or had any oversight. We had to trust they would do the right thing. They are the smartest guys in the room after all, right?

Ok. Did some perusing around. Not a lot on what exactly is taking place and speculation abounds!!

What I did find are some explanations of how it all works. Actually, more than I knew before, but that might not be saying much. LOL Let me attach a few links I found that relayed information and perhaps a little speculation. I cannot guarantee the validity of the links information, so take it for what it is worth at face value. I could not find anyone disputing the following post though, so that says something for it.

First, here is a thread reader link with 5 short videos on SDR (Special Drawing Rights) with some screen shots of where they got some documentation from. Again, this is me just starting to look into it, so cannot say if all this is actually valid, but nothing jumps right out as garbage info so I will pass it along.

Thread by @Inevitable_ET: HOW TRUMP IS OWNING THE FED In the 1930s, a back door was installed in the Fed, so the elites could easily and secretly steal money from it.…

Here is an interesting post with background:

https://voat.co/v/GreatAwakening/3730788
Let's not get too over-hyped about the recent Q post. It's not quite as simple as some are making it ("taking over the Rothschilds"), but it could be the beginning of the end of central banking (AND the income tax!). Here's my take. Anyone who understands the system is welcome to add/dispute, but "it's the jooos" is not a valid debate. So, here goes ...

An SPV is a "Special Purpose Vehicle." It is some sort of legal entity (corporation, trust, LLC, etc.) that is used for a specific purpose. Nothing magical about it, just that it is a legal entity used for a special purpose.

The Federal Reserve can print money out of nothing, but what can it do with that money? It can buy US gov't guaranteed assets, such as treasury debt and mortgage-backed securities. Since the FR has never been audited (in any meaningful sense), it can also spend money however it wants, with no accountability. That is the REAL power of a central bank. Print money out of nothing, use that money to buy interest-bearing notes, and then spend the income from that interest however the hell you want -- all with no accountability. Imagine what you could buy with unlimited income! What does the FR do with its expenses? Who are the "contractors" that siphon off the money? We don't know, because it has NEVER been audited.

So, because the FR cannot buy corporate bonds, for example, there is a problem. This economy is on the brink of disaster, not because of a cold virus, but because of a deep state plot to wreck the economy by fear mongering and getting their idiot bureaucrats to (unconstitutionally) shut down businesses.

Let's take General Moters as an example. GM is cranking along, and then suddenly vehicle sales falls through the floor. What to do? Sure, maybe convert to other production, like face masks, but this is a car company, not a face mask company. With sales dropping massively, the stock price does, too. It already has, in anticipation. But something else also happens.

GM cannot pay its debt. It borrows on bank loans, but it also borrows through the corporate bond market. Say it issues $100 million in bonds, the company gets $100 million cash in exchange for paying annual interest payments (say, 6%) for some period of time (say, 20 years). It pays off the principal at the end of the 20 years, with cash or by issuing more bonds, or more stock, or borrowing on loans, or whatever.

But with the current shock to the economy, what if it can't pay the interest on the bonds? Bankruptcy is likely. Bonds only get wiped out in bankruptcy after all stockholders get wiped out first. This means 401k's, pension funds, and investors all over the world lose all their stock equity and maybe some or all of their corporate bond investments, too. Huge financial wipeout. And GM is only one company. Multiple by 1,000 for the overall picture.

So, the FR might want to buy corporate bonds to stabilize the situation, but it is not allowed to. This is the reason for the SPV's. The SPV is set up, the US Treasury owns the stock of the SPV, and the FR makes loans to the SPV by printing money.

Then, the SPV (managed by Black Rock) purchases corporate bonds from GM and other companies. This provides liquidity to the markets. Mom and Pop get cash for their potentially-worthless GM bonds. Their 401k gets cash, as does their pension funds. Soon, the SPV owns all the GM bonds. GM now has only one bond holder, the US Treasury's SPV. This makes it possible for GM to negotiate a deal where they can have a moritorium on bond interest payment for some period of time until things improve. This means their interest expense goes to $0, making it easier to survive the economic crash. This also helps keep stockholders more satisified that there won't be a bankruptcy to wipe them out.

On it's face, this move is to provide liquidity to the financial markets and calm things down. It also serves as a real tool to keep corporate America in position to survive the economic crash that has been engineered by the criminal cabal.

Is there more to it than that? Maybe.

While the SPV's are busy buying up non-US gov't assets, the FR itself is busy buying up US treasuries. What treasuries are they buying?

As the federal government goes into overdrive to dish out money to people and businesses who have been harmed by the criminal cabal's scheme, the FR is buying up that new debt. The US gov't borrows the money by issuing bonds, and the FR is buying those bonds. But the FR is now geared up to buy way more bonds than just this amount. The FR is buying at a massive pace. There is already more than $22 trillion in federal bond debt. The FR is buying $625 billion per week, or $2.5 trillion per month! Some of that is NEW debt because of all the massive new spending, but the rest is buying other US debt (if they keep up that buying pace).

Who exactly owns the federal debt? There are two types of federal debt: marketable securities and non-marketable securities. Non-marketable securities are just a paper game where the US gov't "borrows" from the left pocket to put into the right pocket. Back when Bill Clinton was president, they claimed they had a budget surplus. It was a lie. They had shifted debt between the Social Security "trust fund" and the regular budget. In reality, total debt increased during this time because they were using real borrowed funds to pretend it was revenue.

Anyway, these funds owed by the US gov't to the US gov't are "non-marketable securities." They are not traded on the markets, because they are just debt on the books (left pocket/right pocket). They are an accounting gimmick.

The marketable securities, however, are real debt. The US gov't has not had a real budget surplus in many decades. It constantly spends more than it takes in in revenue, and the difference is borrowed each year. That's why the national debt is over $22 trillion.

Currently, the marketable securities are about $17 trillion of the $22 trillion, and the other $6 trillion are these non-marketable securities.

What these SPV's might be is a one-two punch to take down the Federal Reserve, AND ... eliminate the income tax!

As the FR prints money to fund the SPV's, which buy up corporate bonds and other non-gov't assets, the FR is also printing money to buy up US treasury debt. At $2.5 trillion in purchases per month, if the FR is buying the real debt and not the fake debt, then they will own ALL of it in about 7 months -- right around the time of the election.

Of course, if they are also using that new money to buy up the new bonds being printed because of the stimulus bill, then it would take a little longer. If they are also using that same money to fund the SPV's, then it will take longer still. But sooner or later, the FR will end up owning ALL OF THE DEBT -- either directly, or by issuing loans to the SPV's.

You see? Instead of everybody else being in debt to the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve will be in debt to everyone else!

And then ...

Congress passes a law abolishing the Federal Reserve, and letting it die in bankruptcy court. In bankruptcy court, all of its transactions for the past however many years would be made available to the trustees (and ultimately the public) to learn what they have been doing with all that money all these years.

The US Treasury then takes over the printing presses, but backed by gold.

Over time, and without interest-bearing money, the federal government could get back to its constitutional limitations, and Congress could abolish the income tax. This would be such a mind-blowing phenomenon to the general public that they would have NO CHOICE but to wake up.

End the Fed.

"The US Treasury then takes over the printing presses, but backed by gold."

What I'm worried about is exactly HOW this would happen and what it would look like to the average Jane and Joe.

I've read a few articles (which I don't fully understand) about if the US went to the gold standard, the rest of the world would have to follow. The whole thing is so convoluted.....by design, I'm sure. In order to get things by the people, you've got to complicate it to the point that there's no way to unwind it all. They have certainly done that, haven't they?

I've also read that there would likely be an inflationary period.....perhaps followed by a deflationary period. That sounds like a rough ride. However, there are differing opinions on this as well.

I'm wondering if there would be a buy back type of program where the current dollars would be exchanged for the new currency? How would that work? Would there be a limit on how many dollars you could exchange? What about digital money and IRA's?

Personally, I think I like the idea of a finite amount of money. That way, budgets would HAVE to be implemented and followed. Yes, even you, Uncle Sam! But with a country so large, how could that be accomplished? And really, what would be the point if we still had politicians in office that want to destroy our country?

Every time these days that I hear a money issue.....I keep thinking about this topic and wondering if it is related. Does the PPP have something to do with it? That was a huge amount of money given to businesses in the name of Covid. Does the coin shortage have something to do with it? Are people hoarding their coins? I dunno.....I just can't seem to stop thinking about it and am craving some clarity.

I saw a calculation on what it would take for the US to return to the gold standard. Gold would have to be priced at a MINIMUM of $10000 per ounce. That is over 100% inflation overnight. Then your home would have to drop in value while other commodities would increase. What a mess!

I have been told people have died for trying to do that.

Many people have silver and gold. If you have it, it might be good. It might be confiscated as well, or get you killed.

No paper trail. Face to face and cash money exchanged.
Good luck trying to find it :)

At current prices all the gold EVER mined in the world is worth about $11 trillion dollars.
World debt is way over $250 trillion.
US debt clock stands at $26 trillion.
US dollar to gold ratio is now $32,000 per ounce
1.JPG

At current prices all the gold EVER mined in the world is worth about $11 trillion dollars.
World debt is way over $250 trillion.
US debt clock stands at $26 trillion.
US dollar to gold ratio is now $32,000 per ounceView attachment 46821
What do dollars matter if their perceived value is based only on the promise of future labor (i.e. debt)? Don't think of switching to a gold standard or multi-metals standard based on the value of those metals in dollars. We absolutely could return to sound currency if we wanted to.

But that would constrain government in too many ways, so it won't happen.

End ALL forms of welfare. End ALL wars and tear down the MIC. Disentangle ourselves from foreign affairs. Tightly constrain what the government may do and thus what it can spend. If you did all that, which would be impossible, you might be able to return to sound currency.

Back