What is this plant?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Terri9630

Internet Princess
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I bought some strawberries and this came up with it. I don't want to pull it if its something edible. Any ideas?
0401201257.jpg

We are in the desert... A forest in the high desert, but still part of the desert. Our avg rainfall is 14 inches per year.
Sounds great but does one plant make that much difference? If you need help with rain collection or storage let me know, I've got plenty of experience in that area.

Sounds great but does one plant make that much difference? If you need help with rain collection or storage let me know, I've got plenty of experience in that area.

It NEVER stops with one plant! :LOL:

We have almost everything we need for the rain collection but we haven't finished the other projects above it on the list yet. The greenhouse should be here this weekend, we have to finish running the water and power lines over that way, backfill the trenches for the rv power and water lines, finish the coop for the meat birds that should be here tomorrow.... That's just the very top of the list.

I was going to claim it was poppy plant and then notify the DEA. But then the CIA would just swoop in and pay you to plant a whole field of it. 😋

They'd have to find me first. Every one I know out here has to be careful ordering stuff because the "location" GPS on devices can't find us. I am aparently in Reno, hubby is in Tulsa, our neighbor is somewhere in S America, our oldest is in Tokoyo and the kid is in Niger. And NO, she doesn't know a prince that needs to send you $300,000!

Latest posts

Back