What News Media Do You Listen To

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I skip around and listen to a little bit of all of it. Yet not a single one am I loyal to.

NewsMax,
WND,
Savage Nation
Infowars,
NBC,
CNN,Fox
And whatever comes up on news site that interest me.

Local
Fox at times
NBC at times to compare and try to determine the spin
Infowars on occasion
There is another i catch on the radio on my ride home some days, but I can't recall the name right off. Joyce Riley used to be the host until she passed.
I read more news than I listen to:
ZeroHedge
Drudge Report
Sometimes Brietbart
RT
There are a few others, but not nearly as regular.

Local
Fox at times
NBC at times to compare and try to determine the spin
Infowars on occasion
There is another i catch on the radio on my ride home some days, but I can't recall the name right off. Joyce Riley used to be the host until she passed.
I read more news than I listen to:
ZeroHedge
Drudge Report
Sometimes Brietbart
RT
There are a few others, but not nearly as regular.

I listen to them too.
I try to decipher what little facts I can. But have to watch myself or I get carried away.LOL.

I don't pay for television viewing, and there is a large 3 story brick house right by my house, between my house and where the signals come from. If I had an antenna, or didn't have that big barrier beside me, I know I could get more channels.

I get most of my news from the internet. I can watch Fox, WGN which is a Fox channel, CBS and NBC on television if I choose to. I do watch Fox more than any other, but depending on what is going on, sometimes look at the others. I do find that it is interesting to see what news pieces different channels have on.

I am not a news junkie, but it seems that I know more than many others. There was that big crash of 4 semi's and 24 cars last Thursday, that took 4 lives and hurt 10 others. Friday morning, there were people who had not even heard about it. I don't live watching news, but I want to be able to know what is going on.

I don't pay for television viewing, and there is a large 3 story brick house right by my house, between my house and where the signals come from. If I had an antenna, or didn't have that big barrier beside me, I know I could get more channels.

I get most of my news from the internet. I can watch Fox, WGN which is a Fox channel, CBS and NBC on television if I choose to. I do watch Fox more than any other, but depending on what is going on, sometimes look at the others. I do find that it is interesting to see what news pieces different channels have on.

I am not a news junkie, but it seems that I know more than many others. There was that big crash of 4 semi's and 24 cars last Thursday, that took 4 lives and hurt 10 others. Friday morning, there were people who had not even heard about it. I don't live watching news, but I want to be able to know what is going on.

I heard about it and thought of you living in Co.. I haven't had TV in over 22 years years. Only Wifi internet news. I got online first time in 2001 I think. I had to learn to hunt and peck. Son was in military and said if I got online I could email him,so I got WebTv and did a crash course in hunt and peck typing.

Fox, Drudge, Mirror, Downtrend, BBC, and to see what the enemy is up to, I'll catch CNN, WAPO, and the like.

Whats that saying ' keep your friends close and your enemies closer'? I listen to a little of all of them. But really, I am not too fond of any of them.
I feel if they really told the truth they would be gone from airwaves.

Latest posts

Back