What T shirt do you want

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20200906-194222.jpg

Ordered this one

Jim

A friends wife gave my wife a box full of tee's, because he had so many that she said he never wear most of them.
He does a lot of stuff & they give him tee's, he has broader shoulders then I, but I am trying to grow into them. :)
I wore one to day about some mud run for USMC.
This random guy asking me questions about the run & I had to tell him I did not do the run, some guy gave me this shirt.
No reason to lie, as long as it cover up the fat, I am happy.

I bought a tote full of 2XL shirts from a Marine for 40$, he was dumping them because he lost weight. best 50$ I've spent in ages, they're mostly underarmor!

My old boss in Florida gave me my favorite t-shirt of all times ( sorry no photo) at my going away lunch . It has a skull, some weapons and says" Engineering is not a profession but a survivalist skill"

My other favorite one I have seen but not own" No farmers no food"
I saw a bumper sticker & want it on a tee.
"Do not complain about Farmer with your mouth full."

1665786628444.png

I'm thinking about designing a t-shirt with a police badge but instead of it saying POLICE DEPARTMENT on the picture, I'd like it to read, INDEPENDENT FACT CHECKER on it.

Talk about t-shirt "shock value" to those folks who are overly sensitive...

I just got up and am wearing a red t-shirt with an old photograph of Charles Darwin on the front wearing a Che Guevara- style beret and the phrase "¡Viva la Evolución!"

I doubt if I'd be wearing to church anytime soon....

I wear T-shirts all of the time, I do not like them with excessive printing due to causing excessive sweating under the prints and I also quit putting bumper stickers on our vehicles, I'm just too old to get out of the way of someone trying to attack me, as it is I look in windows to see if anyone is coming up on me with ill intent, yeah, Iv'e read about the elderly taking nockout punches from behind, so I'd just as soon not incite anyone into doing that with a t-shirt saying.

Latest posts

Back