What to do with an Aerobic septic system

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, hurricanes! Good point! If it weren't for Crawfish Etouffee, Jambalaya, and Gumbo, why would anyone live in Louisanna? Come to Minnesota and try our Lutefisk!
I'm going to go off topic on this one.
Appreciate the invite!
Arthritis that hurts the colder it is. December with 75-80 degree days is winter for me. :thumbs:
If you aren't young and remember 'The Tin Man' on Wizard of Oz, that's me. I freeze up in less than 60°.
We are sitting right on top of the country's money-hole when it comes to diesel, gasoline, natural gas and oil. Our lights and cars will always run for the next 100 years.
Then there is the unbelievable breadbasket called "The Gulf' which provides us an unlimited amount of huge shrimp, fat crabs, and tons of fish. We will not go hungry. Everybody cooks.
If you were going to found a Prepper State... we are already here.
If the rest of the country goes into hell's handbaset, it will have zero effect on us.
We have everything we need, right here.
And yes, we keep the hurricanes and gators around just to keep the candy-a$$es out.:rolleyes:
On topic: I have seen many mobile homes in rural areas with a 'straight-pipe' going into the ditch in front of the front yard. "Look mom! They use Charmin®!". :D
Septic problem solved!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Speaking of gators, a couple of days ago a Minnesota deer hunter bagged a alligator. Must be due to global warming.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/minnesota-hunter-shooots-alligator-deer-2020
1605105442059.png

Did he have a tag for that gator?

Ben
lmao.gif
Now that's funny!
On topic: ...Like anybody would give a
poop.png
If he's not making a living selling hides or gator meat, he's all good.
One that wanders into a neighborhood down here, it don't live long.

Yeah, hurricanes! Good point! If it weren't for Crawfish Etouffee, Jambalaya, and Gumbo, why would anyone live in Louisanna? Come to Minnesota and try our Lutefisk!
Now you are playing dirty pool. Lutefisk trumps sewer effluent any day of the week. I can smell it all the way up here. You best not be spraying that around.

Now you are playing dirty pool. Lutefisk trumps sewer effluent any day of the week. I can smell it all the way up here. You best not be spraying that around.
You said lutefisk. I am triggered!

Both my grandmother's were full blooded Norwegians. I've been subjected to Norse food my whole life. Lutefisk should be outlawed. It is Satan's own contribution to the food supply. It smells like a nursing home bathroom and tastes worse than it smells...

Latest posts

Back