What To Expect In 2020

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
https://www.survivopedia.com/what-to-expect-in-2020/

What To Expect In 2020
GENERAL PREP, Survival Skills

By
Bill White
January 1, 2020

For the last several years, I’ve developed the habit of looking forward to the New Year, with the idea of recognizing the potential problems we’re going to face.

This is actually a normal part of my own prepping; what’s been different is that I’ve been sharing it with you, my readers.

Since 2020 is an election year, once again, this year is going to be dominated by politics. That, of course, contains dangers of its own, as the political landscape has been becoming more and more divided through the years. We can expect the coming elections to be more raucous and more extreme than ever before, regardless of who ends up being the Democrat Party’s candidate.

Republicans will Regain Control of the House
Ever since Donald Trump won the election, the Democrat Party has become unhinged. Trump Derangement Syndrome is becoming more and more common all the time, with bigger and bigger manifestations showing in some of the more famous members of Congress. This has all led to the impeachment investigations in the House of Representatives, with two articles of impeachment that amazingly don’t mention a single crime.

All the time, effort and money wasted by Democrats trying to oust the President has not been lost on the American public. People are tired of this and it’s showing in the polling data. No matter how the impeachment ends, Democrats have lost a lot of credibility. The only thing they still have is their core, but they are losing that too.

Donald Trump will Win Reelection
Regardless of how hard the mainstream media works to hide the President’s accomplishments, his voter base is aware of them. Thanks to the alternative media for keeping us informed. Trump probably hasn’t lost many voters in the three years he’s been in office and it looks like he’s gained quite a few, especially within minorities.

On top of Trump’s wins, the Democrats haven’t been able to float a single good candidate. None of the three front-runners, Biden, Warren and Sanders have a plan for the country, other than to promise free stuff to their voters. Of course, that’s going to require a tax increase, so they’re using their standard lie of only increasing taxes on the one-percenters.

Should Hillary try and run again, she would set a record as the candidate which has lost the most presidential elections. The Democrats don’t even want her to run, she’s such a poor candidate. Trump does though, as it will ensure his winning the election.

Undermining of the Constitution
The really scary thing about the Democrat attempt to impeach the President is that they are ignoring the criteria outlined in the Constitution and the definition of various crimes as established by the law. There is no crime called “obstruction of congress” and just about any president can be accused of “abuse of power,” whether they have actually done so or not. Obama publically claimed he would use his “pen and his phone;” why didn’t they call that an abuse of power?

For a number of years now, the Democrat Party has been saying that the Constitution is an outdated document. Now they are showing their disdain for it by the way they are running the impeachment investigation and hearings. They are making their own rules up as they go, regardless of whether they are legal or not.

We can expect to see a continuation of this disdain for the Constitution. As they have many other times, leftists will continue to push the envelope, seeking to create law by precedence and by court decisions. This has long been their strategy, for anything they can’t get the votes to pass.

Democrats will Continue to try and Impeach
Regardless of what happens in the ballot box in November, we can be sure that the Democrat Party will continue to try and impeach Donald Trump. Their ideal end game is to get rid of him before the elections; but if they can’t, they’ll try even after the elections. That’s true of whether they retain control of the House of Representatives or not.

This isn’t surprising, as the Democrat Party has tried to impeach every Republican President since Ronald Reagan. Apparently, in their lexicon, not being a Democrat qualifies as “high crimes and misdemeanors.” They’ve already shown that they will invent crimes that don’t exist, just to impeach, so why should we expect logic and reason to break out?

Increased Violence in the Streets
We’ve been seeing an increase in street violence from organizations like Black Lives Matter and Antifa through the last decade or so. These left-wing organizations may not be officially or even unofficially connected with the Democrat Party in any way, but they are closely tied to George Soros, the sugar daddy of all things leftist. Soros has funded these organizations, just like he has many Democrat candidates.

There was quite an eruption of angry violence from these groups, when Hillary didn’t win the last presidential elections. So I can’t see any reason to think there will be any less after whichever Democrat candidate loses this fall. If anything, I would say that it’s going to get worse.

We need to understand that these tactics are typical of revolutionary organizations, who want to overthrow the existing power base. While I have to say that there is plenty of problem with our current federal government, I’m not calling for its overthrow. These people are, along with some of the more radical leftwing Democrat politicians.

More Mass Shootings
A number of people have noted that every time there seems to be a story breaking which makes the Democrats look bad, there’s another mass shooting. I didn’t want to accept that at first, writing it off as conspiracy theory, but I’m beginning to wonder. There are just too many of those happening at “convenient” times.

Even without that, the number of mass shootings we are experiencing is not something to make anyone happy, except the shooters themselves. There are some serious mental health issues here that need to be addressed. But as long as those are ignored, we can expect to see these shootings happen.

Of course, the other factor that’s adding to it is gun free zones. Too high a percentage of these shootings happen in gun free zones for it to be coincidental. Clearly the people performing these crimes are using that as a criteria in their selections. That alone is enough of a reason to do away with gun free zones altogether.

Battles Over Gun Control
The battle over gun control is going to get worse, leading to shootings and even armed battles. There have already been people killed over red flag laws and we can expect more.

Virginia’s new governor has been very vocal about his intent to initiate gun confiscation in his state, even to the point of publically saying he’d use the National Guard and he’d cut off utilities to his intended victims. For years, people have been saying that such actions would lead to civil war. It seems we may be on the doorstep.

Somehow, gun control proponents seem to think that all they have to do is pass a law and everything will be hunky-dory. But the reality is that there are lots of law-abiding citizens in this country who are turned into felons, every time new restrictions are passed. Statistically, only a small percentage of people turn in their guns, magazines or bump stocks when they are outlawed.

Fortunately, the majority of law enforcement officers are on our side. It is like that the majority of the National Guard would be too, as most of them are conservatives. But all it takes is one law enforcement officer in a high position, who decides he’s going to confiscate the guns, rather than thumb his nose at these unconstitutional laws, and there will be a bloodbath.

Lies will Abound
All my life, I’ve heard how politicians can’t be trusted and that they lie a lot. That’s never been truer, than it is today. You can pretty much be sure that everything the Democrat Party is saying about the President, Republican lawmakers and those of us who are conservatives is what they themselves are doing.

This isn’t to say that Republican politicians are a paragon of virtue. I honestly don’t trust them either. But I don’t see them spreading lies, like manure, as much as I see Democrats doing it. And of course, the Republicans don’t have the help of the mainstream media, like those on the left do.

Earthquakes in California
There are troubling tremors going on in California, specifically the shifting Garlock fault line, one which has never shifted in recorded history. Yet researchers discovered that it shifted a full inch in their investigation of the Ridgecrest earthquake that hit in July. That earthquake measured 6.4 and 7.1 in magnitude and was followed by thousands of aftershocks.

This could be the forerunner of a new spate of earthquakes in the Golden State, causing major damage. While there have been rumors of major earthquakes coming to California for decades, movement of this new fault line seems ominous.

Iran Will Flex Their Muscles
Iran has been a thorn in the side of the Middle East for decades. With the largest population in the region and their violent history, this theocratic nation has kept her neighbors on their toes throughout all that time. The first Gulf War was fought for limited goals, leaving Saddam Hussein in power, because he acted as a buffer between them and the threat that Iran posed.

With Iraq’s leader now dead and ISIS destroyed, there really isn’t anything to stop Iran from moving. We already know that they are working on nuclear weapons and that they have an active missile program. Obama’s agreement with them didn’t put a stop to either of those. The only difference, now that Trump backed out of that agreement, is that Iran is more open about what they are doing.

Whether it happens this year or next, you can be sure that they are going to seek out an opportunity to bring more of the Middle East under their control.

Talks with North Korea will Fail
Many people rejoiced when President Trump began negotiations with North Korea. There were even those who said he should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. I wasn’t so sure. While it’s great to see the North Koreans at the bargaining table, this isn’t the first time that’s happened. They use that venue as a means to get restrictions lifted off themselves; not as a means of seeking peace.

We’ve already seen the North Koreans starting to back out of the peace talks. I suspect that before the year is out, they will turn away and go back to being their normal belligerent selves.

I hope I’m wrong about this prediction. President Trump is a master negotiator. He has done many things that he’s been attacked for, but have had the desired effect of bringing people to the bargaining table. So hope is not fully lost. I’d love to see him pull this one off.

An Attempt to Derail the Economy
The biggest thing that Trump has going for him is the great gains the economy has made under his leadership. That’s winning him many friends and will probably be a major part of his campaign for his second term in office. That is, if he can use it.

There are many powerful people arrayed against the President, some of which control vast amounts of resources. This includes the members of the Bilderberg Group, whose permanent members include some of the world’s biggest names in banking and the Rothchilds, who control federal reserve banks around the world.

Should these people decide that Trump is enough of a danger to them and their plans for a one-world order, they have the power to destroy the economy, driving us into another Great Depression. That could be the big gun that they would use to derail Trump’s second run for office. As crazy as it sounds, these people would actually be accepting tens of hundreds of billions of dollars of financial losses, just to unseat the President. Why? Because they can’t control him. More than anything, they want control; and they’ll pay just about any price to get it. That’s why this is such a big risk. If they can destroy the economy before the elections, they will probably kill Trump’s second term in office.

expect anything then you wont be surprised when it happens.
SHTF is not a matter of if but a case of WHEN.

Interesting article albeit one man's opinion. This time I wrote everything down, and will try to keep track. Some of these things are ongoing, and have been for many years. LIES WILL ABOUND: Ya think? :confused:!! EARTHQUAKES IN CALIFORNIA: Not exactly a revelation. BATTLE OVER GUN CONTROL: That has been going on since Jack Kennedy was shot with an imported rifle. Not new news.

IMHO the author contradicted himself a little bit. If Republicans regain the House of Representatives I think impeachment will die. The only reason it went anywhere was because the House was controlled by Democrats. If Republicans regain the House there will only be minor saber rattling. Impeachment will go nowhere.

Could the Bilderberg Group derail the U.S economy? I guess they could. I don't know why they would, or if you could ever prove it if they did. There were rumors that they affected Bill Clinton's election, but if that were true, why didn't they do it for Hilary? The Rothchild family could build condos on Venus is they wanted to. Their net worth is estimated to be between $2-5 Trillion and $500 Trillion. Yes, with a "T". The U.S. economy is a major factor in the world economy. Why would they want to screw that up? Even if he is reelected Trump is a mosquito to the Rothchild's. They have survived with their wealth intact since the late 1700's. They have never interfered before, and I see no reason why they would interfere now.

Let's keep track, and see how much comes true. Anytime somebody makes a prediction that is true, they will sing it from the rooftops. You never hear about how many predictions were wrong.

I predict a crap-ton of political ads! Betcha I'm right.lil loser

Please. :I agree:. That is like predicting the sun will come up, but you will be right.

I just thought I'd revive this thread. So, we're only half way through 2020, but some of the OP's predictions were correct. Although, some of them were pretty obvious such as Undermining the Constitiution. As long as we have traitors as elected officials, this will continue to be the norm. Lies will Abound.....well yeah, it's an election year. And Dems with impeachment.....they're still probably not done with that.
I'm already sick of the political ads. I can only imagine what it's going to be like in October......if we make it that far. :ghostly:

No real expectations for next week much less rest of year,so far it is terrible for Americans.

I cant get excited about Iran.
They have never attacked anyone in a thousand years.

... after a couple of US/Brit interventions in their country (coups).. they dont like us.. frankly who can blame them..
They try to do a buffering of their own via proxies, just like we do except on a shoestring budget..

I cant get excited about Iran.
They have never attacked anyone in a thousand years.

... after a couple of US/Brit interventions in their country (coups).. they dont like us.. frankly who can blame them..
They try to do a buffering of their own via proxies, just like we do except on a shoestring budget..

I agree.I will also add Iraq,Libya to that list. Our laws were to stay out of other nations wars unless a threat to us.Protect our allies, of course but these nations didn't attack any of our allies or USA. So why the lies '911'WMD
and wars with them?NWO, Drums Of War and patriotism can be a two edged sword if wrong leaders get in?

Our nation is under threat plus has been invaded for years now and we have basically lost our vote to foreigners who walked,swam, flew, drove into our nation most uninvited others invited in for low wage high tech and profeeionals jobs in medical care, nursing,doctors,etc,etc,etc..
Our towna an cities are on fire ,looting,rapes,killingburning
Yet we are concerned with IRAN?:rolleyes:

Back