I was looking on You Tube about the S/S of botulism in home canned stuff. I found one that the person said were fruit pie filling that was obviously molded. She called it botulism, it was spoiled whatever organism it was. Her instructions were to never feed it to animals wild or tame but put the light d on and bury it. Do she not realize that animals eat their own poo sometimes or other dead animals in the wild right off the dirt which s the source of botulism? I though it was a waste of canning jars that can be cleaned and sterilized!