What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished up "Battle 360" a couple of days ago, story of the USS Enterprise WW2 aircraft carrier. I started the Soprano's dvd box set, still on season 1... It's been a year or so since I watched it last. Not much on this time of year so I watch my box sets.

I finally finished Star Trek TNG and am now watching Star Trek DS9. Although to be honest it's often times more background noise than actual viewing.

Alaska, the last frontier! those Kilchers are nuts! talk about lurching from crisis to disaster!
and that OTTO is insane.
They don't realize that they look like a bunch of idiots. The stuff they do is nowhere near life threatening. Their "homestead" is not that far from Homer.

Otto owned a machine shop in Homer and made a few million when he sold it. You can't work that every day if you live in the middle of nowhere.

The family has a roughly 16 million dollar net worth. Funny how you never see other boats out on the bay when Homer has one of the largest sports halibut fisheries in the state. They also host the largest salmon derby in the state.

Their own stupidity is what is going to get someone killed.

Then the episode I just caught a glimpse of, they "rescued" a baby seal from the beach. I can tell you right now that removing a marine mammal will get you in some very hot water no matter what your intentions are. You are not even supposed to lay a hand on them.

Them acting like they live off grid in the middle of nowhere is like going to Hawaii and saying you live on a remote island in the Pacific Ocean and you are on Maui.

Them acting like they live off grid in the middle of nowhere is like going to Hawaii and saying you live on a remote island in the Pacific Ocean and you are on Maui.

There is no such thing as reality TV. It's ALL fake. From the Honey Boo Boo, to Biggest Loser, to House Hunters, to Bear Grylls and every other show on every channel. They are all controlled, scripted, manipulated, and fabricated.

Just finished Jack Ryan season 2... spoiler alert, it was good.

The Man in the High Castle season 5 final season on Primal Amazon. Really twisted fates and plot lines...no season 6 :(

I-Land, mystery and intrigue

The Rain made is Sweden and in English
Stranded foreign series with subtitles both above on Netus Flixitus

I want to watch Cobra Kai on YouTube, but I can't seem to find the link.

Since Thanksgiving we binged watched (after working and during bad weather of course) Jack Ryan & Containment on Netflix and then the Mandalorian on Disney +.

I really enjoyed Jack Ryan and Mandalorian. Haven't seen Containment, might have to check it out.

Just watched all of Jack Ryan (seasons 1 and 2). Except for the gratuitous sex scene in episode 2, I thought it was very well done.

Containment sounds interesting.

Don't have Disney+, so Mandalorian is out of the question.

I recently watched some Life Below Zero...not something you necessarily have to binge watch. We've been finishing up the end of the most recent season of The Black List.

I really enjoyed Jack Ryan and Mandalorian. Haven't seen Containment, might have to check it out.
Its one the kid told us to watch. She started watching it on her computer and came out and said it looked interesting in a disturbing, could happen way.

Just watched all of Jack Ryan (seasons 1 and 2). Except for the gratuitous sex scene in episode 2, I thought it was very well done.

Containment sounds interesting.

Don't have Disney+, so Mandalorian is out of the question.

You can get it for free for a year if you have Verizon.

Back