What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids have been watching Korean tv shows and they really are good. One is like a cop show, one has to do with a publishing company, and then there are the ones that have to do with the old royalty back in the days of swords and horses. Very nicely done. You may weary of reading the American on the screen as the actual speaking is kept in Korean language.

If anything.

Another thread here got me to thinking and start this thread.

I'm about done with regular TV .

I try to catch ,

Andy Griffith
Gunsmoke
The Lone Ranger
Old John Wayne , Randolph Scot, Clint Eastwood, movies.

I do watch America's Got Talent , once in a while.

Getting weaned off Fox News.

I'm just curious what y'all watch. If any.

Jim

We got rid of the satillite tv ( directv). Took me years trying to get the hubby to "cut the cord".
Now we watch dvd's. We have a large library and getting bigger
If you want to watch tv channels you can watch them for free ( don't even have to sign up) online.
http://123tvnow.com/category/united-states-usa/
I like watching documentaries when I can
We don't watch any tv news. We get our news from the local radio station ( conservative programming) and online sites

We don't miss main stream tv ( communist) at all

My kids have been watching Korean tv shows and they really are good. One is like a cop show, one has to do with a publishing company, and then there are the ones that have to do with the old royalty back in the days of swords and horses. Very nicely done. You may weary of reading the American on the screen as the actual speaking is kept in Korean language.

No thanks, not only is it hard to read and watch at same time but had enough of non english speaking to last a life time. But if the kids like it good for them.
I like seeing old classics at times,Only cost $1.99.Not one of the best but ok.

Been wayching this couple for several yearrs now from Rv to Sailing around the world,now stuck in Figi 'pandemic'. Finally got out of room and back on a boat,there boat is in Tonga S.Africa isolation,nobody allowed on the island.

Good show watch it.
G.O.T. is a long one if you are into swords.

The kids watched parts of Princess Bride the last three nights, finished it last night. Little granddaughter had never seen it. They gathered around a laptop to watch. Been hearing lots of, "As you Wish". We don't have tv's unpacked, and nothing to see until something gets installed in a few weeks. Watching the fireflies on the porch.

The kids watched parts of Princess Bride the last three nights, finished it last night. Little granddaughter had never seen it. They gathered around a laptop to watch. Been hearing lots of, "As you Wish". We don't have tv's unpacked, and nothing to see until something gets installed in a few weeks. Watching the fireflies on the porch.

I miss fireflies. We use to catch them all the time when we were kids.

Anything! I watch Netflix from my daughter's account, but there are several options: over the air, Hulu, Amazon Prime. Sharing the options that might work for any of us is great to share as well!
That's what my sons do.
Split the cost and I get to watch all for free:
Netflix
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Tubi
WWE
Disney Plus(grand daughter and I have to watch Grinch weekly).
Great American Courses
UP
several others too.

I watched this video interview of Mike McDermott, whose book I recently read most of, True Faith and Allegiance, An American Paratrooper and the 1972 Battle for An Loc. The parts of the battles were harder for me, so I skipped over some of that.

Mike McDermott - Patriot Features
I watched this video interview of Mike McDermott, whose book I recently read most of, True Faith and Allegiance, An American Paratrooper and the 1972 Battle for An Loc. The parts of the battles were harder for me, so I skipped over some of that.

Mike McDermott - Patriot Features

Weedy have you saw the movie We Were Soliders before? Or any interview footage with Col Hal Moore? They were really something to see and to hear about what those 400 or so folks dealt with. The book of course is much better than the movie.

Latest posts

Back