What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the 1st day of the Tour de France bicycle race. This year they'll race 2100+ miles over the next 3 weeks.

I was never into bicycle racing or riding for that matter but there is something about this race that is enjoyable to watch.

Thats a long ride !

This cme up while watching The Wynns,

This woman and her faather were in the Carribian near Honduras when pirates came up to them.The ONLY reason we are not living on a boat now are people not dangerous seas, sealife ,etc, but " people".
I fast fowarded it to the pirate's that murdered her father are approaching,

We started the second dvd of the Ozzie and Harriet show yesterday.
Ricky Nelson is 16 in that one lol
We noticed how David Nelson speaks the same way as Ozzie does. Even has some of his expressions and mannerisms.
The commercials are a hoot!
The whole thing is interesting for me since I was just a baby when it was on tv

Watching re-run of Wynns moveing from RV to SailBoat,

Taking first sailing lessons fro mthis female captain !:thumbs:

Last edited:
I watch some YouTube every day. I have a number of channels that I have subscribed to and I get notification of new videos.

Last evening I watched this video. It is a true crime story, about a murder in Baltimore. One of the main characters in the video went to school with my daughter. I sent her a text message and asked if she knew this guy had been arrested for murder. Yes, small school. Everyone knew everyone. Last time she saw him, was at a school reunion, and a group of people, including him and daughter, hung out together. A few weeks later he was arrested for murder. OMG! Then she tells me about the performances he was in that I went to!

I watch some YouTube every day. I have a number of channels that I have subscribed to and I get notification of new videos.

Last evening I watched this video. It is a true crime story, about a murder in Baltimore. One of the main characters in the video went to school with my daughter. I sent her a text message and asked if she knew this guy had been arrested for murder. Yes, small school. Everyone knew everyone. Last time she saw him, was at a school reunion, and a group of people, including him and daughter, hung out together. A few weeks later he was arrested for murder. OMG! Then she tells me about the performances he was in that I went to!

Some people don't have a conscience at all. The no good piece of work thought he was smart.

One of the folks on here, Backlash I think it was, (my mind can't keep up with people) shared a YouTube station with me I watch quite often. It's a farming family.

All the armchair farmers giving this man and his son on rakeing and bailing hay and oiling sqeaky cutter,lol.No rain for a week,then it pours so much for forecast.

One of the folks on here, Backlash I think it was, (my mind can't keep up with people) shared a YouTube station with me I watch quite often. It's a farming family.

This farm is in South Dakota! I watched the video you shared, and it brought back memories of days when I worked on a haying crew. I thoroughly enjoyed the work. I will be watching more of their videos.

Watched a court case about a evil man who had his wife killed by two evvil men,
Usually never watch trials like that but got morbidly interested in it.
Its a wonder cops don't go nuts on people more often they meet the worst of the worst.

Still keeping up with the Wynns. Little tiny bit of hope they may get to repatriate back to Tonga from Figi. Everything they own is in Tonga which is on their boat
The husband and father of these 5 kids act stupid at times trying to be funny or cool but guess he is just losing it being stuck like all the other visitors Covid stranded there

Last edited:
May watch the story the Wynns above hit on for a few seconds about the name aka history of the place they were diving in yesterday.Dec. 1787

Just started a new series off Amazon Prime "Heat of the Sun". It is a British cop show. I'm into episode 3 and am enjoying it so far. It is set in an African colony with a bit of a rogue detective that has been exiled from GB to a dustbin posting.

Latest posts

Back