What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may watch a comedy The reluctant Astronault. Maybe this isolation has destroyed enough brain cells I won't rememebr most of it.o_O
, nope I decided to go back farther than that way farther, like to some of my ancetors and their last hurrah,lol.My son has seen most nations and says Norway is the cleanest nation he has ever been in.

Thats a good episode. Growing up our neighbor across the street was at the bulge. Never spoke of it much, but he HATED cold weather.
First wife had a BIL whos dad was there as well. Both were fine upstanding men. I miss them both.
Had several men in the family at the Bulge.
In the Pacific.
My family members didn't talking about it either.
But my uncles didn't talk about Viet Nam either.
Nor do I speak of some of my service areas either.

I had uncles that were in Italy, Germany, and island hopping in the Pacific. Only one of them would mention things at times.
I've met several folks that were in Nam, some that served with my dad when he was killed. Others that I've met on line or face to face. They mostly seemed willing to discuss stuff with me they wouldn't with others, even family in some cases. Must be the connection thru my dad. Makes me feel good they feel they trust me with things like that.

That was a terrible thing that happened.
It was terrible. It was inspiring to see the Amish people offering forgiveness to the man's wife, and for them to be there for each other. It was interesting that since there were no photos of any Amish, victims could only be identified by relatives. Amish attended the shooter's funeral.

Weedy, did you like the movie about the Potato Peel Society?
I started reading it online (you know that thing I keep talking about where you can access your library account online, check out books digitally and read them on your phone?) but I don't think I finished it, not sure why.
I need happy not sad. Ordinarily I enjoy historical and war movies, but not now.

Weedy, did you like the movie about the Potato Peel Society?
I started reading it online (you know that thing I keep talking about where you can access your library account online, check out books digitally and read them on your phone?) but I don't think I finished it, not sure why.
I need happy not sad. Ordinarily I enjoy historical and war movies, but not now.
It was okay. It didn't really stand out for me. It is not a movie that I would watch again, like I do some movies.

How the Universe works; season 2
Grand daughter and I watched both versions of"How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
Then she watched "Blippi".
Pee Wee Herman had a baby, not in a good way either.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back