What's everyone watching?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have netflix, what "plight" do they tell you that the caribou are in? I saw 2,000 caribou one day and was told that if I'd crossed one more ridge I'd have seen 20,000 caribou.

I've been hunting with the Yupik Eskimo but never with the Inuit. I'm glad that I tried the pickled moose nose but once is enough in this lifetime.

I tried to find it on youtube to put up a trailer but couldn't find one.
It was really interesting. They said the caribou are running out of cold climates they thrive on. Not that many lost yet, but herds are getting smaller. Of course that was just a small part in the series. It is a smorgasboard of history, and knowledge. I really liked i.

A friend loaned it to me on DVD. You can watch it on Amazon Prime but you need to get britbox for an additional $6.99/mo so I'd guess that buying it would be less expensive. There are 19 discs in the set so it will take awhile to watch it.

I'll add that to my "later" to do list. Just started watching Punisher and still watching Lillyhammer!

I pretty much watch either old westerns or the DIY channels...........Not much into any of the new stuff. See there are other Jericho fans on here........was such a great show hate it got canceled. One series I loved was Saving Grace........was set in Oklahoma and it would make me home sick when I watched it. Was a great series and I'm getting ready to order the DVDs and watch it again..............Be warn.......it deals with a lot of adult situations and some mild nudity.......so it's not a kid show.

Netflix: The new Lost In Space, The 100, Z Nation, Stranger Things, Dark Matter

Amazon Prime: The Americans, The Strain, Defiance, Battle Star Galactica

Direct TV Now: The Last Ship,

Colony, Incorporated, Impostors, Wrecked, People of Earth, The Expanse, Killjoys, Rogue (Thandie Newton, Cole Hauser)
The Detour, Librarians, Warehouse 13, Mars (Science but good dramatizations) SIX (Barry Sloane, Walt Goggins)

Wow, you watch a lot of tv, Voor. We usually stick to one show. Finished the New Lost in Space. Liked it a lot, but Dr Smith is weird as a woman, and boy is she mean! Just finished season 1 of Colony, and ready for the next. I really like that one. The 100 I liked at first, but they were getting a little hinky with relationships and I didn't need to watch any of that stuff. If we can't find anything, then it's Walker Texas Ranger reruns.

On broadcast I watch Colony, The Expanse, that's all that's on right now. Coming up is Queen of the South, possibly The Last Ship, People of Earth, Wrecked.

These are weekly and some can be seen on Direct TV Now, Netflix and Amazon Prime.

The John Wick franchise.

I've only very recently discovered it for myself and WOW!!!
I think it's spoiled me for action movies forever.
Top draw.
I even went and watched the prep he did in regards to martial arts and firearm training for the
movies.
Talk about putting in the hard yards.

Latest posts

Back