What's everyone's favorite thing to cook in an Air Fryer?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain belly

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We love our new Air Fryer. Wings come out perfect! We even put frozen wings in without thawing, and I couldn't believe how perfect they turned out. I though this was going to be a gimmick , but I do believe air fryers are here to stay. My mother-in-law even has one built-in to her stove.

I tend to use it to finish certain foods...

For instance, french fries. They can get greasy when deep fried but deep fried flavor can't be beat. So, I deep fry them but take them out before finished. I then toss them in my airfryer. They crisp up nicely and excess oil drips off.

I also use it to warm any left overs that would get soggy in a microwave. Like... fries, hush puppies, catfish, pizza, basically anything with a crust or is crispy or is breaded.

I have a new oven that works great, very precise and its winter so I don't mind heating up the house. I do use the airfryer more in summer for that reason.

I also use it when speed is required as opposed to my oven, meaning I don't have extra time and need to be somewhere.

Latest posts

Back