Whats Happening,Conspiracy Theorys,NWO, Illuminati

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I have a couple in mind but this one seems to stick out the most lately,

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/909448/David-World-Economic-Forum-Illuminati-gathering

HE Davos World Economic Forum is a meeting of the alleged sinister Illuminati global elite, who are plotting to create a global government, conspiracy theorists have claimed.

Set up in 1954, the Bilderberg Group holds a global top-secret meeting for world political and business leaders, and is seen as the public face of the Illuminati.

It has been described as the world’s most secretive gathering of global leaders and elites, with prime ministers and presidents, bankers and former heads of the CIA and MI6 topping the guest list for 2016 in Dresden, Germany.

By JON AUSTIN

READ THIS TWICE!
Officially, the WEF is a Swiss non-profit foundation, set up in 1971 to "improve the state of the world by engaging business, political, academic, and other leaders of society to shape global, regional, and industry agendas".

Last edited:
Living in the X files. Some of that series focused on that type of thing, except what they were conspiring to do also involved aliens from outer space. Fun show.

I used to follow this kind of stuff. When it all comes down to it, we will likely be so enraged we were fooled so long, but not entirely since we are not completely blind. There is still much good in the world if you're looking for it.

We still have four boxes at our disposal to fight with;
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box.
We haven't used them all yet.

Living in the X files. Some of that series focused on that type of thing, except what they were conspiring to do also involved aliens from outer space. Fun show.

I used to follow this kind of stuff. When it all comes down to it, we will likely be so enraged we were fooled so long, but not entirely since we are not completely blind. There is still much good in the world if you're looking for it.

This is true Patch and now and then I check it out, either silly couple on a boat or watching black or french peopel listening to white music for first time ,lol,

We still have four boxes at our disposal to fight with;
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box.
We haven't used them all yet.

Not so sure that box will fix us SheepD.:peace:. Only is dire situation. Lets hope not for everyones sake.

Just not enough time to get into this right now. But groups such as those are trying to control the world. Have been for centuries, just morphing over time

I agree. They probably put a escape group up front too to throw others off their trail.

Back