When to BOOGY'OUT.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
If your wealthy and live in IRAN........today would be a great day to start a loooooooong family vacation, outside of IRAN.

Trump is working very hard to prevent an all out war. He is trying to play a game like that in Vietnam. They hit us, we hit then a little harder. Trying to do that while protecting civilians in the area.
I applaud the humanity of his character but that is no way to fight a war in the middle east.
Go back a few years to the shock and awe of a total blitz by air on the command and control areas and taking out missile batteries and armored cavalry all in two days.Yes, there were civilian casualties but the war was over.

My problem with that is the NATO alliance is deteriorating, because Western Europe is starved for gas and petro products, and with the North Sea nearly depleted, MASSIVE Russia gas and oil products is the only option. They will be forced to abandon NATO and America.

I truly fear America may be severely isolated very soon. Then America will do as told to do. Which may prove to be the NWO plan in reality. Which will result in America's destruction.

Right now The US is the number one oil producing country in the world. We are rapidly regaining our manufacturing base and we still lead the world in technology.
I don't think we are going to be isolated at all.

I don't think we are going to be isolated at all.

The "Isolation" refers to the distinction between something like "ALL" NATO countries agreeing to a military action. That has credibility, and substantial justification. The isolation is if America took a military action solo.

Latest posts

Back