Which Forum?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Did You Come From?

• Homesteading Today

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Prepared Society

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Cool idea. Could add survivalist board and chicken forum onto that list.
I put other since I'm from CF. I do wish I had listened to Mark and Austin more, I missed out on a lot staying in my safe place.

PS and politicalforum.com which has been around for years and not many more online there than here. I was on discussanything for 12 years and it closed down a few years ago. I also spend time on youtube.

I came here directly from Ps as well as many others. I also have been in 3 other prep sites for years, as well as some others for various topics. One of the other prep sites was offered to be purchased just last week. When I told them about Ps the owner was very interested. Just what little I knew was enough to get him to stop the sale.

I am on Homesteading Today and Homesteading Families, but I didn't come here from either. I only have time to go to those forums occasionally. To answer that honestly I would answer that I came here from FaceBook.

I'm not sure how we do that. I ask and no reply. Do we just put up link or what?
Post links on Facebook pages where cmg has associated forums. Links on personal blogs and personal websites.

The new PS:

tumblr_lxtv5vMP6n1qa25v9o1_500.gif

No not yet
I'll try it when I get home. Not very hopefull on that though. I'll have to wait until I can find free WiFi. That might work
If you were locked out and used the same IP as the system recognizes you probably won't get that email.

Was it you that said you use your phone for net access? Try someone else's. I did check last night, the IP is different between my phone and jet pack.

If you were locked out and used the same IP as the system recognizes you probably won't get that email.

Was it you that said you use your phone for net access? Try someone else's. I did check last night, the IP is different between my phone and jet pack.
It was me that said that. But when I'm home I also use my WiFi. So I'm thinking my home computer won't fair any better.

Back