Which Forum?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where Did You Come From?

• Homesteading Today

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Prepared Society

Votes: 37 77.1%
  • Other

Votes: 6 12.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
It appears that a lot of folks here came from CMG forums. It got me curious.

Where did you come from?
I'm a CMG outcast, and proud of it! Mostly the Marlin Forum, but also Ruger Forum, Glock Forum, and Springfield Forum. It's a great job the staff is doing on this and the Talkfirearms.com forum. Y'all should check on that forum also.

The new PS:

tumblr_lxtv5vMP6n1qa25v9o1_500.gif

I received an interesting e-mail a few days ago and a little surprised, that nothing has been posted ...

Oh do tell. :)

As you wish ...

Due to lack of care...

This forum will cease to operate at the last of this month unless someone steps up and wants it.
I'm done moderating a ghost town. :p

Your forum account username is "andi". You are receiving this email because you have opted to receive emails from "us"

If you no longer wish to receive these mailings, please unsubscribe at the following location:

I did unsubscribe ...

As you wish ...

Due to lack of care...

This forum will cease to operate at the last of this month unless someone steps up and wants it.

Your forum account username is "andi". You are receiving this email because you have opted to receive emails from "us"

If you no longer wish to receive these mailings, please unsubscribe at the following location:

I did unsubscribe ...

Was that from the forum? or a person?

As you wish ...

Due to lack of care...

I did unsubscribe ...

I got the same email but it's from Prepared Life not PS. That's the one Magus started.

Latest posts

Back