Who do you look like?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a cleaned up Mexican gang member look, which apparently stands out more in the Midwest than other parts of the country.

I have been told I look a bit like Noel Gugliemi:

noelgugliemi-receptionparty-2.jpg

I have a cleaned up Mexican gang member look, which apparently stands out more in the Midwest than other parts of the country.

View attachment 4989

Wasn't he the one who had a monkey fly out his rear in Bruce Almighty?! And was the orderly/nurse in the Vatos episode of the Walking Dead?!

Thats fine long as you don't act like him.

Why wouldn't I want to act like a wealthy actor? Wait a minute. I answered my own question. ;)

Wasn't he the one who had a monkey fly out his rear in Bruce Almighty?! And was the orderly/nurse in the Vatos episode of the Walking Dead?!

I don't know about the former but yes about the latter. He was also in Training Day with Denzel, Fast & Furious, Street Kings, etc.

Why wouldn't I want to act like a wealthy actor? Wait a minute. I answered my own question. ;)

I don't know about the former but yes about the latter. He was also in Training Day with Denzel, Fast & Furious, Street Kings, etc.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

View attachment 4989
Cool but you have that Spock hand thing all messed up.

Around Christmas time I used to get all sorts of kids come up to me. One December I rode my snowmobile out to an Eskimo village to work on a furnace. I was wearing red insulated coveralls. When I walked through the door the the kids shut up and never said another word till I left and never took their eyes off me. Before I left I said, "Have you been behaving? I'll be checking ...twice."

Well that's just disturbing. Jim Carry annoys me so I avoid his movies.

I posted the full scene from Youtube.

"Anal dwelling butt monkey...!"

Funny how that actor had a monkey come out of his butt in one movie and got shot in the butt with an arrow on TV.

I have been confused with Sergeant Slaughter, the wrestler.
220px-Sgt._Slaughter_in_April_09.jpg

If I were to show you a picture of my dad in his US Army days you could not tell him from Jim Neighbors / Gomer Pyle.

And one we still get a laugh out of, back in our 20's the wife and I stopped at a burger joint. The server went back into the rear of the restaurant and came back out with the whole crew and asked my wife...."are you Linda Blair?".

I look like my sister-in-law. Everyone we see thinks we are sisters.

DH looks a lot like the pictures you see of Jesus. We spent the night in a bunkhouse on a ranch in Wyoming once. It had a communal bathroom and DH went to the restroom in the middle of the night. A drunk guy was at the sinks when he came out of the bathrooms and the drunk screamed and ran out. In the morning we found out that the guy thought he had seen Jesus in the bathroom and freaked out. Was pretty funny at the time!

Last edited:
I look a lot like one of my female cousins and my sisters. People used to mistake me for one of my sisters. I look more like both of them than they do of each other.
The Innkeeper looks like a mix of my two uncles who are brothers, which means he also looks like me since I look a bit like my mom who looked like her brothers. BAHAHAHAHA.
A few months after my father passed away, my brother answered the door and a woman gasped a slight scream because she thought he was my dad. lol

I look a lot like one of my female cousins and my sisters. People used to mistake me for one of my sisters. I look more like both of them than they do of each other.
The Innkeeper looks like a mix of my two uncles who are brothers, which means he also looks like me since I look a bit like my mom who looked like her brothers. BAHAHAHAHA.
A few months after my father passed away, my brother answered the door and a woman gasped a slight scream because she thought he was my dad. lol
we is kin!!!

Back