Who is Pledging Allegiance to New World Order?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1589620140273.png

WTHeck? ...If "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", was the sum total of all I ever knew about Africa for my entire life, I'd be fine with that, & better off for it. To add... I'd like to believe that Sultans still flew around the Middle East on Magic Carpets, rubbing brass lamps that belch out 3 wish Genies, like I did when I was 6. Ignorance really can be bliss, and I'd really like some more of it.

It was a cold day on the way to hell when they stopped it in our schools.

I am confused, stopped what in schools? My kids say the pledge of allegiance every day. So do my nieces and nephews in other parts of the country.

New Mexico say it in Spanish

Soon this nation will just an extention of South America, too bad but it was good while it lasted.Feel for the few Americans that will never know what we lost for them.
The NWO is alive and expanding.They have already handed over Europe too.
But I just think I'll sit back and watch the river flow.
Bush Sr and Clinton got with Fox which at the time was the richest man on earth and sold us out.But they only followed what wasalready happening.
Can't find his sidekick Bush,but here is one with Clinton and richest man on earth.

Stopped saying the pledge of allegiance in our schools decades ago.
Not in Colorado. There is a flag in every classroom and early in the day at school the pledge is said. It is possible that there are a few teachers out there who don't do this, but my colleagues that I knew of and I always did.

Now I wonder if or how this is regulated? By state? By school district? By school? By classroom?

Not in Colorado. There is a flag in every classroom and early in the day at school the pledge is said. It is possible that there are a few teachers out there who don't do this, but my colleagues that I knew of and I always did.

Now I wonder if or how this is regulated? By state? By school district? By school? By classroom?

Well every since the dam yanks took over the south anything American tradition or culture has been tabu.
All out history is 'history' our brave soldiers turned into racist, bigots,etc,etc,etc,.
The northern Boshevic pillaging carpetbaggers ' after being thrown out of Russia where they starved to death 50 millon Russians ' was after our resources just used slavery as excuse. The same ones who tricked Queen Isabella into using her ships to bring in slaves for to use for rofits. Its al lther if you want to find it.They thwy set up the Federal Reserve and the rest is history like we are.
Decided they could put the slaves to good use in ghettos to vote in their allies to finish us all off. Look at America now if you don't beleive it.

Its not just in Florida or even the south,and if they can take it from us guess whos next?

They are not doing it anywhere in the Midwest or Great Plains regions. My nieces & nephews in Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, and Texas have flags and say the pledge every school day as well. In fact so far the only state I am hearing on here that they don't is Florida. I presume NY, NJ, and California but I don't know that for sure.

According to Answers.com There are 43 states that require reciting the pledge of allegiance and 6 where it is optional.

Here are the laws state by state, seems most clearly require it to be recited or mandate that it not be interfered with. Including Florida. Other states have no statutes about it but it is board of education policy that it be recited.

http://patriotismforall.tekcities.com/state_laws.html

They are not doing it anywhere in the Midwest or Great Plains regions. My nieces & nephews in Idaho, Utah, Oklahoma, and Texas have flags and say the pledge every school day as well. In fact so far the only state I am hearing on here that they don't is Florida. I presume NY, NJ, and California but I don't know that for sure.

I don't know for sure either but seems like in Gerogia several decades ago they were complaining about it.

According to Answers.com There are 43 states that require reciting the pledge of allegiance and 6 where it is optional.

Here are the laws state by state, seems most clearly require it to be recited or mandate that it not be interfered with. Including Florida. Other states have no statutes about it but it is board of education policy that it be recited.

http://patriotismforall.tekcities.com/state_laws.html

Check out the dates of these ammendments to put it back into our schools.
Of course it doesn't really matter to me because I beleive in seperation of church and state.But see no problem wwith anyone who wants to participate doing so.
Saying a pledge and giving honor to your nation is a good thing .
We are too busy honoring eveyone else to protect our way of life and culture.
Commies use it against us and we lay down and fall for it.

@Weedygarden I was shocked when I heard that come out of that woman's mouth. It's everything the patriots have been fighting against for generations and now these supporters of nwo are being voted in to office. :waiting:
Me, too! It makes me wonder if she is just stupid enough to say what is maybe going on for many? Isn't she a relatively new person to her position and politics? I don't really know about her. Is every mayor of a large city being invited in to the NWO organization? What about governors? US Senators and Representatives?

Just how many people have been invited into the fold? Or how many people like her, think they have been invited into the fold, but are really being manipulated to believe that, but are really not?

Before I say this, I want to be clear that I am no fan or supporter of HRC, but I believe that she thought she had the election in the bag. I have wondered if she was told or made to believe that she was the selected next POTUS? I believe that on the night of the election when she realized she was not IT, she had a come to Jesus moment. I vote, but I am not actually convinced that our elections are not rigged, by NWO or one of their puppet organizations. I do believe that many of us were ready for change, but how much of what goes on is really based on our ability to vote in or out?

I also wonder if people who start out as patriots are ultimately convinced of the fact that that comes with a price?

Last edited:
I am confused, stopped what in schools? My kids say the pledge of allegiance every day. So do my nieces and nephews in other parts of the country.
Stopped saying the pledge of allegiance in our schools decades ago.
New Mexico say it in Spanish

They quit saying it at our old place. The elementary school my oldest went to for a short time said it in English, Spanish and then had to do the Mexican pledge. We went to private school after that.

I was very surprised the first time I heard it. Then shocked when I heard it at a Village Council Meeting. People who have complained have been told that New Mexico is officially a dual language state. And they can choose Spanish if they want to.

I have a very good friend whose aunt will say to those who are speaking Spanish out in public, "Shame on you for not honoring this great country. We speak English out in public, you speak Spanish at home!" She's in her 80s and full Mexican ancestry.

Switching gears, I was shocked when I heard GWB say "new world order." Is that similar to every one thanking weinstein for helping them earn the Oscars or whatever? Yeah, to me it is deception unveiled.

Latest posts

Back