Why I Left Homesteadingtoday.com & You Should

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, Welcome to your new internet forum. Get to know your new friends and just mosey around and find the stump (someone will be along to provide it here or your intro thread).
Glad to have you.
Here it is!
20180116_161228.jpg

Welcome to the forum from Clifton Tennessee. Enjoy your stay!

That stump would be sooo much better if it was in front of a fire with a large pot of coffee brewing..................Wait a minute if grumpy was totin the stump it would be hard to carry the firewood and fixins.
. @ssonb @gumpy brought the stumpand Iam already sitting that means you get to pour the coffee and since you are already up you might as well stoke the fire

. @ssonb @gumpy brought the stumpand Iam already sitting that means you get to pour the coffee and since you are already up you might as well stoke the fire

Hahahaaahahaha, you're not quite right my friend! If @ssonb and I have the stump, what are you sitting on?
big-laugh-smiley.jpg

I'm another one FROM HT forum, hadn't been on there in a while because I got tired of all the arguing & such. I'm so glad to have found this forum. Tried to delete my account at HT, but as others have said, they deleted my email & changed my password, but that's all, REALLY, I don't like that crap at all.

Really super glad to have another from HT. I hope this forum can bring out the best of the early years of HT and Homestead.org and PS, and bring in others of like minds and decent manners.
Welcome!

Last edited:
Really super glad to have another from HT. I hope this forum can bring out the best of the early years of HT and Homesteading.org and PS, and bring in others of like minds and decent manners.
Welcome!

I logged in to a site to invite others here. It is about half conservative and half liberal.
But I didn't know how to approach them so I just logged back out. Plus hardly anyone post on the sustainable living or garden site there, so I'm sure the few who do would like to find a site like this one.

I'm another one FROM HT forum, hadn't been on there in a while because I got tired of all the arguing & such.

There should be zero tolerance of arguing and putting down of others. Who needs that? No one. But there are people who are ready to argue about anything and everything. Not me. I just scroll on by.

There should be zero tolerance of arguing and putting down of others. Who needs that? No one. But there are people who are ready to argue about anything and everything. Not me. I just scroll on by.
I am not ready and willing to argue about everything. I’m not ... I’m not ... I’m not...:p I hear you, such folks get tiresome really quickly.

Well, here I can stomp them like bugs (so can the rest of the Team), or hopefully re-educate them to know that this forum doesn't need that so they can let down their snark, and relax and enjoy being with others again. I know a lot of snark can come from one or two, then others feel attacked and their hackles go up. Then they cannot relax and just take a post at face value, or with some friendly gentle kidding. So, if you see snark, please report the post. We will try to work with the person and keep them, but if not, ..................:angie:

Well, here I can stomp them like bugs (so can the rest of the Team), or hopefully re-educate them to know that this forum doesn't need that so they can let down their snark, and relax and enjoy being with others again. I know a lot of snark can come from one or two, then others feel attacked and their hackles go up. Then they cannot relax and just take a post at face value, or with some friendly gentle kidding. So, if you see snark, please report the post. We will try to work with the person and keep them, but if not, ..................:angie:
I’d give this stars and banners if I could but I can’t so I just liked it:great::great::clapping::clapping:

Here! Use this Banner Hammer!

hammer-sneak-up-on-nail.gif

View attachment 4060

They also like to stir the pot and just keep a forum, group or such in a constant state of upheaval and then try to put on their angelic look of innocence. I've know a few that have PhD degrees in it.
Bann 'em, Danno!(instead of "cuff 'em, Danno")
Those kind of people I do not like being around. It's not like a debate is not being productive, but being snide is not the way to act in public!

Latest posts

Back