Why Was 536 A.D The Worst Year In History?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You always find the most interesting videos. I had no idea this even happened, but I certainly see how something like this could happen again...and the effects it could have on mankind if the Yellowstone event occurs in our lifetime. Chilling...no pun intended.

Last edited:
2020 will die on January 1, 2021. :)
The left wing hype will linger for a while.

It brings up the necessity for food stores for multiple years. We had a year without a summer here. It rained most days. Berries were fewer and smaller and the apples and cherries didn't show at all. This is not a common event but I have seen it a few times over the last 60 years, so not unique.

I have mostly thought that a year is a good target on food. It is but two years is four times as good and the bible talks of prepping for seven years.

Super volcanoes or even large ones, of which there are several, can cause this devastation. So can comets and meteors. We have been hit many times by a meteorites large enough to leave craters miles across. They found a meteorite the is believed to be ejecta from Mars being hit. There are some big rocks out there.

Now now, every flat earther knows that the firmament will keep comets and meteors from hitting the earth.
Have you ever seen an eruption from a massive super volcano? It can't happen, its all just lies that scientists use to scare you.

OK those two lines were very hard to type and I had to stop because I was laughing too hard. The craters that are being uncovered show without a doubt that big meteorites and comets can cause catastrophic damage. Super volcanoes are really a near extinction event no matter where it is and we have three or four? in the USA. The aftermath of a full eruption from a super volcano will last for a decade or a bit longer. You're gonna need a bigger pantry. Although I believe any catastrophe can be survived It might take more than a small number of people to pull it off.

Now now, every flat earther knows that the firmament will keep comets and meteors from hitting the earth.
Have you ever seen an eruption from a massive super volcano? It can't happen, its all just lies that scientists use to scare you.

.... Although I believe any catastrophe can be survived It might take more than a small number of people to pull it off.

My estimate yielded 32 able bodied adults to

Run 3 people standing 4 hours on 8 off guard duty (1 in front another for the back and a third to coordinate)

And still have enough people building repairing planting etc.

Below that people will be over worked, many more will split into sub-groups.

Ben

Latest posts

Back