Will We Have A July 4Th This Year?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
These guys say we will,

1591501097488.png

Interested
Roar of the Deplorables 2020, Echo in the Alley
Jul 4 - Jul 5 · World War II Memorial · Washington D.C.
Causes · 1,682 people
See All

We will descend upon Washington Dc to exercise our First amendment and to Peaceably assemble to petition the Government for a redress of Grievances.
To acknowledge our Nations Birthday, celebrating Our Independence as well as to show support for our great President Donald J Trump and his family. We will as well be Exercising our Free Speech and addressing the the ANTI Trump and ANTI American regime that has plagued our Nation for far to long! We will Stand in Brotherhood, Solidarity, and Unity to protect and to preserve our American morals and values for our Children and theirs to come.
We will tell the Swamp how we feel about their Propaganda and tell them where they can take it, because we are done with their assault against our Nation!
We will be Americans even if I do it alone!
We need to be citizens that are worthy of the Veterans that Sacrificed so that We the People can live in a Sovereign Nation. Land of the Free because of the Brave.
If you can not be in Dc on this day then go to your Capitol and exercise you Constitutional Rights as Americans.
This event is not just a Biker event, it is a Patriot event, Everyone is encouraged to attend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is in? Have you had enough yet or are you still in denial? Those that witness wrong doings and remain silent are just as guilty as the perpetrators that are doing wrong.
I am not saying to be a RAT Bastard and snitch on someone to an authority that does not give a flying Rats ass about your Freedoms and Liberties. I am saying that it is time to take it up with the Assclowns that are forcing their un American agenda against us on to a personal level and hold them accountable for their sick mindset and misbehavior. Expose them for who they are and make them feel uncomfortable. .
This Country needs a Rival and Redemption. We need to Repent and seek guidance in the Spiritual warfare that has been opposed against us.
The stench of sin and wrong doings against us We the people is beyond epic proportions and nauseating.
When your Grandchildren ask you. What did you do to preserve their Freedom and Rights. Will you have an answer? I will.
July 4. 2020 in Dc. be there to support our President or wish that you did.
They wanna shutdown OUR Parade and I will not accept that..
But if you can not be in Dc on that day then take the Roar of the Deplorable to your Capitol building and have your own Echo in the Alley.
Now is the time to get fully engaged. #GODBLESSAMERICA #TRUMPNATIION

Joe Biden part in Navy Seal helicoptor accident where we lost dozens of special foeces.
Did Obama and Hillary replace out specil forces with someone else?

Of course we will have a 4th of July this year. It will fall between the 3rd of July and the 5th of July. Independence Day, however... not so much.

Of course we will have a 4th of July this year. It will fall between the 3rd of July and the 5th of July. Independence Day, however... not so much.
So, where are people gonna get fireworks from?
They are all made in China.

I was going to say....yes, between the 3rd and the 5th. Independence Day? Depends on how and where you choose to remember it.
Here in Texas there are always fireworks.

There will obviously be both the July 4th date and the 4th of July holiday. No one can take Independence Day away from an American. If I have to stand alone in my driveway waiving a flag and singing the national anthem at the top of my lungs they day will be marked with joyous celebration.

Fireworks are just some kind of tirtiary celebration tool and have little to do with my celebration of the foundation & freedom of the USA. They are like a Christmas tree. They are pretty and they look nice, but they are not the 'reason for the season'.

We'll be celebrating in grand style complete with a private fireworks display. You're only as free as you choose to be, and I choose to be pretty darn free!

Doesn't look like we will be independant on Independence Day at all no matter how many steaks we put on the grill.
Very good video of our chances if we were pushed so hard we had to fight back.

@viking , @Woody ,@Bacpacker

Did you guys watch this and did it make you feel batter or give you more hope for winning in this shtf kinda war?
I ask because i didi give me more hope than I've had just understanding we do actually have a chance if we decide to act.

I pray for God's Kingdom to come soon, if a civil war happens, it won't be good, but I can certainly see it happening because I get strong feelings of wanting to take care of all the wrong doings against the Constitution, Bill of Rights and people that have done no harm, I strive to defer to God's promise that vengeance is His and that He will repay. I will however protect my family and dear friends with my life, if need be.

There will obviously be both the July 4th date and the 4th of July holiday. No one can take Independence Day away from an American. If I have to stand alone in my driveway waiving a flag and singing the national anthem at the top of my lungs they day will be marked with joyous celebration.

Fireworks are just some kind of tirtiary celebration tool and have little to do with my celebration of the foundation & freedom of the USA. They are like a Christmas tree. They are pretty and they look nice, but they are not the 'reason for the season'.
Amen to that Sentry18, but many people do not have a clue about it!

So, where are people gonna get fireworks from?
They are all made in China.
They might all be made in China, but I am hearing a whole bunch of them going off already. And where do I mostly hear them coming from? A Section 8 housing unit! Someone has money to burn!

The way things have been going the past few weeks with rioting and the china flu crap, throw all the political stuff on top it wouldn't be a huge stretch for a CW to be kicked off. IMO that is exactly what the DS wants. The more divided we are, the easier to over throw us.
It's not what I want to see. But given no choice I will defend my family and friends to the end.

As far as fireworks go, there is a company that puts on the July 4th shows all over the country every year. The owner was just on TV last week talking about all the events being cancelled. He had purchased all the materials during the winter for all his shows for this year. He said right now for every call he gets to do a show, he gets 10 cancelling theirs.

@viking , @Woody ,@Bacpacker

Did you guys watch this and did it make you feel batter or give you more hope for winning in this shtf kinda war?
I ask because i didi give me more hope than I've had just understanding we do actually have a chance if we decide to act.
Seems like we have two topics going here. First I want to thank Meerkat for posting the video. It made me feel great. It's unfortunate that a large majority of the right is oblivious to the extent of erosion of the country and it's rights so a civil war is certainly possible. I plan to be standing shoulder to shoulder with ex-military in America's largest choke point. If nothing happens I'll be sharing a lemonade with the same folks discussing homestead triumphs and failures.
Our company is putting on a huge 4th celebration.

Just wondering if there will be a 4th in all this violence and chaos.
And the film was surprising because I fel like we had nobody on the side of teh ' right '.
War is hell and I know from what I have seen it does to people. Can't imagine how a civil war would be now. At same time how much more can we give in.

These guys say we will,

View attachment 43851

Interested
Roar of the Deplorables 2020, Echo in the Alley
Jul 4 - Jul 5 · World War II Memorial · Washington D.C.
Causes · 1,682 people
See All

We will descend upon Washington Dc to exercise our First amendment and to Peaceably assemble to petition the Government for a redress of Grievances.
To acknowledge our Nations Birthday, celebrating Our Independence as well as to show support for our great President Donald J Trump and his family. We will as well be Exercising our Free Speech and addressing the the ANTI Trump and ANTI American regime that has plagued our Nation for far to long! We will Stand in Brotherhood, Solidarity, and Unity to protect and to preserve our American morals and values for our Children and theirs to come.
We will tell the Swamp how we feel about their Propaganda and tell them where they can take it, because we are done with their assault against our Nation!
We will be Americans even if I do it alone!
We need to be citizens that are worthy of the Veterans that Sacrificed so that We the People can live in a Sovereign Nation. Land of the Free because of the Brave.
If you can not be in Dc on this day then go to your Capitol and exercise you Constitutional Rights as Americans.
This event is not just a Biker event, it is a Patriot event, Everyone is encouraged to attend!
These guys have it all wrong. Wrong coast, I think they should go to Seattle and surround the tiny new country of Chaz. Wouldn't that be fun!

These guys have it all wrong. Wrong coast, I think they should go to Seattle and surround the tiny new country of Chaz. Wouldn't that be fun!

LOL, that ain't going to happen. @Maverickhawk ,wasn't being wise to you just venting,but looks like we do have some about to make a stand after all. Take care Maverick. :thumbs:

Last edited:
Our governor said she is going to ask the counties to outlaw fireworks. Because 49% of our counties are dry. No matter, I have a garbage bag full of fireworks. Grandkids will be over. A couple years ago, though, we were making smores on the 4th and someone called the fire dept on us. We had one little log in a firepit. They made us take the hose and put it out.

Listening to that last video makes me want to puke that we have politicans, leadership in the Military that would do this, even that would allow it to happen.

Did you read what Obama did to our military? Got rid of hundreds of top officers.Who did he put in the pentagon to replace them?

Rear Adm. Chuck Gaouette, commander of the John C. Stennis Carrier Strike Group, was relieved in October 2012 for disobeying orders when he sent his group on Sept. 11 to "assist and provide intelligence for" military forces ordered into action by Gen. Ham.
Other removals include the sacking of two nuclear commanders in a single week — Maj. Gen. Michael Carey, head of the 20th Air Force, responsible for the three wings that maintain control of the 450 intercontinental ballistic missiles, and Vice Adm. Tim Giardina, the No. 2 officer at U.S. Strategic Command.
From Breitbart.com's Facebook page comes a list of at least 197 officers that have been relieved of duty by President Obama for a laundry list of reasons and sometimes with no reason given. Stated grounds range from "leaving blast doors on nukes open" to "loss of confidence in command ability" to "mishandling of funds" to "inappropriate relationships" to "gambling with counterfeit chips" to "inappropriate behavior" to "low morale in troops commanded."
Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired members of the military that a purge of its commanders is under way.
Retired U.S. Army Maj. Gen. Paul Vallely, an outspoken critic of the Obama administration, notes how the White House fails to take action or investigate its own officials but finds it easy to fire military commanders "who have given their lives for their country." Vallely thinks he knows why this purge is happening.
"Obama will not purge a civilian or political appointee because they have bought into Obama's ideology," Vallely said. "The White House protects their own. That's why they stalled on the investigation into Fast and Furious, Benghazi and ObamaCare. He's intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing us as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged."
Another senior retired general told TheBlaze on the condition of anonymity, because he still provide services to the government and fears possible retribution, that "they're using the opportunity of the shrinkage of the military to get rid of people that don't agree with them or do not toe the party line. Remember, as (former White House chief of staff) Rahm Emanuel said, never waste a crisis."
For President Obama, the military of a once-feared superpower is an anachronistic vestige of an America whose exceptionalism and world leadership require repeated apologies. It must be gutted and fundamentally transformed into a force wearing gender-neutral headgear only useful for holding the presidential umbrella when it rains. It is to be "his" military and used only for "his" purposes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Is The Fed Trying To Kill The Trump Boom?
Trump's Tax Cuts: One Year Later, There's Much To Celebrate
Climate Change: Millions Of Americans Have Voted With Their Feet For A Hotter Climate
Sorry, Lefties And Never-Trumpers, But Mattis Quitting Isn't A Crisis

Having thought a little more on the subject I have come to this conclusion.

HELL YES we will have a JULY 4th this year. It's time we stand up for what this great country stands for and proclaim it very LOUDLY.

Here is a short video 12 minutes that tells a story everyone should hear with a great song to end the video. Please take a few minutes to listen up.

Having thought a little more on the subject I have come to this conclusion.

HELL YES we will have a JULY 4th this year. It's time we stand up for what this great country stands for and proclaim it very LOUDLY.

Here is a short video 12 minutes that tells a story everyone should hear with a great song to end the video. Please take a few minutes to listen up.

Beautiful makes me tear up and not much does that these days.These young brain washed kids don't know what they are risking do they?

Heard on the local radio station that the larger town near us is not having the fireworks this year. Why I have no idea. Its outside and people can wear masks. Just another way to control people IMO

Latest posts

Back