Words of Wisdom

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78922799_484179825636423_5550705370477141466_n.jpg

Wondering why these 'small minds' choose the most complicated subject.

Here is a little bit of an answer.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so sure of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

That's my girl! :)

Actually our lives begin to end in the womb. Life is the only sexually transmitted disease that is also an addiction.
Think about it...
It is a wonderful learning experience that we have only a bit of control over yet it is the best there is.

Forever is too long. I decided that 2000 years is about right.

I don't know about you two, but I intend to live forever.

That is the quote attributed to Woody Allen. " I don't want to become immortal for what I have done. I want to become immortal by not dying. "

Forever is too long. I decided that 2000 years is about right.

You could join Mel Brooks. I am dating myself but watch the old stand-up act of Mel Brooks and Carl Reiner doing the 2000 year old man. Really good stuff.

Isn't it amazing how drinking eight ten ounce glasses of water a day seems impossible, but six beers and six shots in three hours goes down like a fat kid on a seesaw! :dancing:

I like the quiet of a mountain lake in the winter. It reminds me of my exwife ignoring me.

Latest posts

Back