Words of Wisdom

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1587565069723.jpg

Jim

Idon't get no respect from some people make that many,lol.I'm suppose to tolerate their opnions and actions but not be tolerated if I don' become allied with them,how does that work?

Live and let live is my motto,in other wods I don't give a continental what you do just don't ask me to join in.:peace::cool:

Idon't get no respect from some people make that many,lol.I'm suppose to tolerate their opnions and actions but not be tolerated if I don' become allied with them,how does that work?

Live and let live is my motto,in other wods I don't give a continental what you do just don't ask me to join in.:peace::cool:

I put this up to vent about some kindadistant relatives not nessasarily about yall here but mostly after a snub on fakebook from some agenda pushers . Mostly cousins and nephews.

I put this up to vent about some kindadistant relatives not nessasarily about yall here but mostly after a snub on fakebook from some agenda pushers . Mostly cousins and nephews.
You gotta watch out for relations that are two or more steps away from the smart side of the tribe. drink buddy

The legislative acts against the trust reposed in them, when they endeavour to invade the property of the subject, and to make themselves, or any part of the community, masters, or arbitrary disposers of the lives, liberties, or fortunes of the people . . . whenever the legislators endeavour to take away, and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any farther obedience, and are left to the common refuge, which God hath provided for all men, against force and violence.

John Locke

Latest posts

Back