working hard

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Working my butt off getting reading for a few gun shows
here are fruits of my labor. fingers are sore from the sewing
20210215_025346.jpg
20210215_025412.jpg
20210215_025524.jpg
20210215_025559.jpg

You have come a long way since your first project.
I have made 1 thing from leather. A shieth for by double bit ax.
That's about as simple as it gets but it still works after 30 years.
You just reminded me, I need an ax handle thanks!!! i forgot

Do you use a pony or is everything by hand.
Are you getting a sewing machine?

Do you use a pony or is everything by hand.
Are you getting a sewing machine?
I have a pony, but am more comfortable doing it by hand
I have a chinese patcher but want a $1600 leather machine, But can not afford it

Here is a western rig I was asked to make, I finished it yesterday

NO @Spikedriver i do not have a web site. i looked on facebook and saw over 1500 leather sites. heck, i could not choose a name that is not in use, so I bailed.

holster 002.jpg
holster 002.jpg
holster 003.jpg
holster 004.jpg

"NO @Spikedriver i do not have a web site. i looked on facebook and saw over 1500 leather sites. heck, i could not choose a name that is not in use, so I bailed."
Well I will not be make money selling leather with that many site up & running, but I want to do basic stuff & past the tools on to my children.

"NO @Spikedriver i do not have a web site. i looked on facebook and saw over 1500 leather sites. heck, i could not choose a name that is not in use, so I bailed."
Well I will not be make money selling leather with that many site up & running, but I want to do basic stuff & past the tools on to my children.
I will be of any help I can. I am not the best in the world and i still have a lot to learn.
here is a project for your kids

Oh. to answer your earlier question. I have 4 sewing machines. i do not have the machine that i need to sew holsters , knife sheaths and stuff like that. I need an extra $1600.0 in my bank account. My wife keeps giving my money to some Dude named Bills, if i ever get my hands on that guy i am going to whoop him GOOD !!!

Attachments

• simple mask_MTk1MT (2) (1).pdf
    181.4 KB · Views: 66
Back