You have 12 hours notice

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested in this. I have a large tank but don't have the hose or hookups to transfer from the pig to the smaller tanks. Could you (or anyone) list exactly what I would need to do that and perhaps where I might get it from?
Here is one option, along with 5 Gallon jerry jugs.

I have three of these........they are for pumping oil/diesel/gasoline/water/.......but "NOT" propane.

Perhaps I missed it, but I don't see any mention of propane with this pump. Would it work for that? If so, any suggestion on hose size or fittings?
Sorry, missed the propane.

Just to clarify....I believe Clems response above is to this from Sonja
Did I miss something?!

Not worried about natural disaster where we are, not likely. Pandemic been going on for years now, not worried about it. If it was going to kill us most likely it already would have. Food still available in stores, so no angry city mobs on the move. War in Ukraine a possibility but not going to affect us here. Mostly I worry about daughter in Navy in case of war but it's what she chose to do. So what is the scenario? Is there an asteroid heading our way I haven't heard about?

Canadians and potentially American truckers are urged to stop hauling effective 2/21/22 as part of their mandate protests.
This was pasted in the Canadian Truckers thread
https://rumble.com/embed/vsopyf/?pub=4
Above is the notice.......
Time will tell if it is actually 12 hours or not. I think we might have a little bit more time than that, but if all trucks do stop, this could grind everything to a halt very very soon.

Latest posts

Back