You have 15 minutes to...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had 15 minutes, I would make a cup of coffee, grab my wife, have a sip of coffee, and pray for divine protection. Then if I had time I'd call family members thousands of miles away and tell them that I loved them and prayed for them.

That's what I would go for, as well. The 15 minutes would be way too terrifying to do anything practical in that time. So I would most likely pray.
It might also be enough time to calm down long enough to figure out what to do then. And see what happens. I don't like acting rashly with such little info (whenever I do, it doesn't end well) but for all I know I might not have time to operate the way I usually do and wait it out until something more helpful comes up. And if it all goes poof! in those 15 mins, then....well, at least I would have tried my best to get things right with the Man upstairs.

Considering where I am, I would probably lock everything up and turn off the lights. When mob mentality hits, it's not a place you want to be.

I'm severely unprepared for this kind of scenario, so prayer is what's left.

Back