You know X when...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never could last that long. It started to itch to much. My son could braid his. One year his sister gave him little Christmas ornaments to decorate it. :swingstocking: He would fit right in with Duck Dynasty.

Bear and hog teeth and pieces of silver should be fine! :)

Wife braided mine couple weeks ago. I'm thinking I need to get me some viking decorations for it.
Lol
@ThePrincess and I were looking at some at a Mother Earth news convention a few years ago.

05a8e01dc2116e9ef840524ba896e7db.jpg

Ben

Well now that I played Santa ...I shorten it to 3-4 inch till next Christmas.

I have the whitest of white.

Have to use a special shampoo.

Jim

The purple de-brassing shampoo I bet. I use it to brighten my gray. I am hoping to have the perfect gray witch hair for Halloween. I styled it today with out my diffuser on my blow dryer and I looked like Hagrid's sister!

You know you are a crazy cat-lady when your husband sleeps on the couch because there is no room with all the cats in the bed.

You know you're a Cajun when you eat things that most people hire an exterminator to get out of their yards....

...and you will willingly spend your last $$$ to buy a gallon of this essential life-giving fluid. Hmmm.. I wonder if it can be used in an I.V. drip to rejuvinate tired old Cajuns?

tabasco gallon.png

You know your a real Alaskan, when you purify your drinking water by adding 1/2 oz. cheap tequila per 10 oz. glass of water. Filters are for those "sissy" city and rural people.

You know you're a Cajun when you eat things that most people hire an exterminator to get out of their yards....

...and you will willingly spend your last $$$ to buy a gallon of this essential life-giving fluid. Hmmm.. I wonder if it can be used in an I.V. drip to rejuvinate tired old Cajuns?

View attachment 58059

i put that **** on everything...lol...it can be used as a disinfectant as well...bet it kills c-19 if put in the neti pot as well...lol

a gallon jug ..thats gasmic i tell ya...dont tell anyone but i like texas pete as well....lol...blasphemer i know..lol

Last edited:
The purple de-brassing shampoo I bet. I use it to brighten my gray. I am hoping to have the perfect gray witch hair for Halloween. I styled it today with out my diffuser on my blow dryer and I looked like Hagrid's sister!
Yep , that's what I use. Wife has silver hair , she gets it from her hair salon , we both use it. She says it keeps us from looking dingy 😳

Jim

i put that **** on everything...lol...it can be used as a disinfectant as well...bet it kills c-19 if put in the neti pot as well...lol

a gallon jug ..thats gasmic i tell ya...dont tell anyone but i like texas pete as well....lol...blasphemer i know..lol
You been watching too many commercials. Lol. I must be to cause I picked up on that ****.
Give Franks Red Hot a try. Its our favorite.

We like Louisiana Hot Sauce. It seems to be the thickest one of the name brands.

If I could get my hands on a gallon jug of Tabasco I'd be in heaven. K likes the Mexican stuff. I think it is called Calula. They have it in all the restaurants here in Cali. I don't like it. Too much tomato.

Back