Youtube channel

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was just wondering if anybody here has a youtube channel and if so what are the advantages and disadvantages?

Yes, I have one. Just a hobby and nothing professional and mostly gaming. I have no ads of any kind since it’s not about money. Eventually I would like to do some tutorials on various topics but have not had time. I can post the link if you’re interested.

Yes, I have one. Just a hobby and nothing professional and mostly gaming. I have no ads of any kind since it’s not about money. Eventually I would like to do some tutorials on various topics but have not had time. I can post the link if you’re interested.

The last board game I played was Pac Man in 1980. And of course Pin Ball too.

Yes the family plays those so know what your talking about. I probably wouldn't be too good at them.

I’m playing a pretty mild game right now. Pretty much survival prepping in the electronic world... if you’d like you can view them HERE.

Most are pretty inoffensive but some blood and such. Hunting, fishing, and building mainly.

I’m playing a pretty mild game right now. Pretty much survival prepping in the electronic world... if you’d like you can view them HERE.

Most are pretty inoffensive but some blood and such. Hunting, fishing, and building mainly.

LOL, I can't even kill my own chickens I'm a city slicker who is a sucker for animals.:ghostly::). A meat eating hypercrit .:D

LOL, I can't even kill my own chickens I'm a city slicker who is a sucker for animals.:ghostly::). A meat eating hypercrit .:D

This particular game you hunt them with a bow or chase them and catch them. You can then decide to kill and cook them and use their feathers or put them into a coop to recover, provide eggs, and grow. Then eat them later... :coffee:

This particular game you hunt them with a bow or chase them and catch them. You can then decide to kill and cook them and use their feathers or put them into a coop to recover, provide eggs, and grow. Then eat them later... :coffee:

OH GOODY! :eek::D Hubby is the hunter gatherer here or use to be. He hasn't hunted in years but can and would if he has to, he an clean anything he catches or kills. he hunted with his father since he was 6 year old up.

what other games do you play? what's your you tube channel called? I do Xbox mainly but do pc games also

I have two. One for gaming and hobbies, and the other for posting private videos for friends and family.

My gaming channel used to have a few Minecraft videos from a server I played on a couple years ago, but now I just use it for my Lightsaber hobby (unboxings, reviews, etc...). Nothing consistent at the moment...

what other games do you play? what's your you tube channel called? I do Xbox mainly but do pc games also

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC75CTmVSzMtg8lC5qz2rBCQ

If you check my signature I have about 385 games give or take. I don't and won't do console mainly since it wouldn't run most of the games I play effectively. I get around but honestly only play about 10 games consistently for various reasons.

Thanx for the info. Was it tough setting your channel up?

No it wasn’t difficult at all. It really just depends what all you want to do. I’ve been wanting a small logo, music, etc to add into my videos and have software I can do the edits with. There are some limited editing tools within YouTube as well to help.

Are there any specific things you’re trying to do / accomplish?

Do not have one, but I go to youtube for a lot of information.
And song too.

You tube has nothing on the real experience of getting out in the wilderness and getting comfortable in and with nature.

No it wasn’t difficult at all. It really just depends what all you want to do. I’ve been wanting a small logo, music, etc to add into my videos and have software I can do the edits with. There are some limited editing tools within YouTube as well to help.

Are there any specific things you’re trying to do / accomplish?
Just sharing videos of my outdoor experiences rafting, biking etc. Probably some videos of my cabin life also.

I guess I'm just to old to understand why anyone would watch a video of someone else playing a video game.
It makes no since to me. Maybe because I don't play video games myself.

I created a channel to post a video of a problem I had with a tractor PTO overrun clutch so the dealer could see what the problem was.
He immediately said do not use the adapter and we will ship a replacement now.
That was very handy.
Other than that I have put 3 other videos on it so distant family could watch.
It's easy to do and cost nothing.

no channel here , but I live on youtube . My wife says I have ADD :D She says I can't watch anything longer than 5 minutes , so its the tube for me

Attachments

• Post 1.jpg
    Post 1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back