YUUUUCK!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free stem cells with every meal!! I have an older friend who is getting stem cell treatments for her knee, I'll take her to Burger King for lunch today save her some money😁. There is probably a lot worse things in your burger. Maybe the stem cells in oreos will help rebuild your pancreas after it is destroyed by the sugar! And it's not like there are fetus legs or anything in there!!🤮🦵💂👶

Planned Parenthood makes alot of money selling baby body parts. I doubt fast food could afford them.
Yeah but with the supply chain problems baby parts may be easier to come by. A lot of people will NOT eat plant based burgers, could be a market for this! I am totally kidding!!!

All it takes is a still. :)

All it takes is a still. :)
So you can make alcohol, drink it after you eat a sewage burger and sanitize your mouth!! By the way, I'm trying to figure out what to make for supper! If Magus keeps coming up with these posts I'll just have the alcohol😉😁

That article reads like the author of the bill is a whack job.

The short description of the bill does mention not only aborted baby parts but also cell derived from aborted babies.

The medical school part if my alma mater (U ot Pitt) has had some outrage over some of their atrocities recently. It memory serves me they have grafted baby scalps to mice to grow it out to be used to test commercial products. "Humanized lungs" were used to test Covid. Not sure if Pitt delivered those to Wuhan.

Being able to test products on human tissue that is not part of a human would be lucrative.

Anything that starts with killing a baby is abominable in my book. How could a country that slaughters the innocent hope that God will come to its aide?

Sea story time!

Long ago there was an oil company called Gulf Oil. I was asked to help them with a hardware problem that was affecting both of their redundant storage systems putting the stored danger of being lost. The customer was sweating bullets until we corrected the problems. I could see physical signs of relief after things were fixed and only then asked...

What is stored on those disks that is so important?

Customer
10 years of dead rats.

Toxicology studies of all of their products tested on rats.

Ben

So you can make alcohol, drink it after you eat a sewage burger and sanitize your mouth!! By the way, I'm trying to figure out what to make for supper! If Magus keeps coming up with these posts I'll just have the alcohol😉😁
I'm having Mexican for dinner.
I Lb ground beef scrambled.
1/2 cup green onion tops
4 shredded chili peppers.
1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Combine, let chill an hour and fold in one cup of sour cream and spread on a tostada or dip with restaurant style chips.

I'm having Mexican for dinner.
I Lb ground beef scrambled.
1/2 cup green onion tops
4 shredded chili peppers.
1/2 cup of lemon juice.
Combine, let chill an hour and fold in one cup of sour cream and spread on a tostada or dip with restaurant style chips.
You need to post that in the "what are you having for dinner" thread, sounds great! I make a lot of Mexican food. Lots of good ideas on the dinner thread! Also, are you adding stem cells? Kidding!!😉😳

<SoJer Cues up the Morbid 'SNL jokes'>

...Well, they Could 'pass the Bill' - Or - Maybe just simply Require all those Co's to - Really - 'list All the Ingredients'.. or be Forced to Re-Name their products, ie: Those GM products would become: 'Charlieos', 'Cinnamon Toes Crunch', 'Billsquick', 'Fred by the Foot', 'Boygles', 'Child Mix', 'Baby-Hamburger Helper', etc... 😬

Sorry, I'm just in 'one of Those Moods', today.. :)
jd

Latest posts

Back