280 illegal immigrants arrested at ONE employer's place of business!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
So, what is the tactic now? Trump says he won't close the border for a year, right near the next election. How convenient. We are letting 300 a day cross into New Mexico, holding areas are packed, so they are just letting them go. Our local news says we are putting them up in hotels and our taxes are paying for it. We have local food, clothing, household good drives to stock up the illegals, public housing too. So, our state does all this, just lets them walk in, and then ICE raids businesses just to let them go again? So working in the states illegally is still a crime, but living off welfare in the states when you are an illegal is not?

A lot of people where out of work, while you & I worked daily.

So, what is the tactic now? Trump says he won't close the border for a year, right near the next election. How convenient. We are letting 300 a day cross into New Mexico, holding areas are packed, so they are just letting them go. Our local news says we are putting them up in hotels and our taxes are paying for it. We have local food, clothing, household good drives to stock up the illegals, public housing too. So, our state does all this, just lets them walk in, and then ICE raids businesses just to let them go again? So working in the states illegally is still a crime, but living off welfare in the states when you are an illegal is not?
We are being duped by TRUMP!

Don't think Trump is duping us. Dont get me wrong. Not one of those that thinks the guy walks on water. A lot I don't like. But dont think he has some master plan against us. He is doing more good than anyone else would have in his position. Wish he was better on the 2nd, hadnt folded during the shutdown and several other things. Like a lot of other stuff though. Just my 2 cents. Not to derail into a pro/against trump direction or anything.

Think of how many illegals he could have deported in the last 3 years and how many more are now coming into this country than even Obama let in. Look at the AG's he appoints. They do nothing. Sessions, Barr ( Who BTW was the globalist GHWB's AG) He caved two times on the budget, Took away legally obtained bump stocks from upstanding citizens with an illegal law that was put into effect not by Congress but by an appointed division of government and paid citizens nothing for their banned legally obtained property. How much have his SC appointees done along the lines of being conservative? Who is his DHS appointee? Who did she work for before? GWBush. Why would he appoint a pro open borders person to that post?

It sure seems that he is good at appointing people to posts that are globalists and then acting like he doesn't like it....Uhhhhhm Jeff Sessions. What happened to "LOCK HER UP"? What happened to I'll deport all illegals in this country? Remember "They gotta go"?

I have to be honest... I really am losing faith in him. He has had plenty of time to do a lot of the main things he promised and yet has not. Why did he recently state he wants to bring in MORE immigrants than we allow now? Honestly from what I can see and feel in this country all he really has done is help big business which improved our economy.

He has always been a nationalist and strong fed gov proponent. I went into that eyes wide open. His judge appointees from scotus down have been better than we could have expected from others and havent really been in place long enough for us to see improvement yet. That cheese has to ripen before it's any good. Not a fan of the DHS appointment but he is a business guy. He is going to hire the person with the most experience that can do the best job. He isnt shy about firing folks if they dont tow the line. Again, not ecstatic about all things trump but he has done more good than we could have expected from the rest of the snake oil salesman crowd. At the end of the day my only expectation of the guy was better justice appointments than we could have gotten from others and enough improvement in the economy that would enable me to earn in preparation for what is still inevitable. I have gotten that even with all his faults. When he gets a second term I'll just be that much better off in my preparation for what's still coming down the pipe. People that hate on trump seem to forget that we had a pool of crappy choices as we always do. I always wonder what people think was the knight in shining armor option that we would have been so much better off with? What better option is on the horizon that will actually be able to make the society and government wide changes that will actually effect the coming end result in a positive way? We are all eventually gonna have to eat the crap sandwich. Every day I dont have to taste it before I have the required toothpaste is a win. That being said, support of red flag laws is a betrayal of everything it means to be American.

Last edited:
He has always been a nationalist and strong fed gov proponent. I went into that eyes wide open. His judge appointees from scotus down have been better than we could have expected from others and havent really been in place long enough for us to see improvement yet. That cheese has to ripen before it's any good. Not a fan of the DHS appointment but he is a business guy. He is going to hire the person with the most experience that can do the best job. He isnt shy about firing folks if they dont tow the line. Again, not ecstatic about all things trump but he has done more good than we could have expected from the rest of the snake oil salesman crowd. At the end of the day my only expectation of the guy was better justice appointments than we could have gotten from others and enough improvement in the economy that would enable me to earn in preparation for what is still inevitable. I have gotten that even with all his faults. When he gets a second term I'll just be that much better off in my preparation for what's still coming down the pipe. People that hate on trump seem to forget that we had a pool of crappy choices as we always do. I always wonder what people think was the knight in shining armor option that we would have been so much better off with? What better option is on the horizon that will actually be able to make the society and government wide changes that will actually effect the coming end result in a positive way? We are all eventually gonna have to eat the crap sandwich. Every day I dont have to taste it before I have the required toothpaste is a win. That being said, support of red flag laws is a betrayal of everything it means to be American.

So what you are saying is we are back to voting for the lesser of two evils?> That wasnt his campaign promises.

What happened to this?

"They have to go"

Two Attorney Generals and no illegals being deported. Actually this video states the number is 11 million . I'd bet it is 25 million now or higher.

500,000 released into the heart of this country in the last few months. Why not declare anyone who is not a citizen has broken the law and will be deported as a criminal and then begin doing so.

That is the law in this country. Follow it and enforce it. And yes... arrest anyone who hires an illegal worker.

I have been a TRUMP supporter all along however, I am losing faith in him. If I am then much of the rest of his base is as well. If he wants to be re-elected he will need to get back on the track that he was on when he was elected. He is far far from that now.

Last edited:
So what you are saying is we are back to voting for the lesser of two evils?> That wasnt his campaign promises.

Back to? We never left. I'm at whatever gets me the most time and best opportunity to prepare for what's inevitable anyway. Anything else is a fairy tale at this point. Nothing will, or can, fix our country's issues at this point. Although I do keep trying as if there is hope even though I know better. My preparation issues, however, can be fixed with time and money.

Last edited:
What happened to this?

"They have to go"

Two Attorney Generals and no illegals being deported. Actually this video states the number is 11 million . I'd bet it is 25 million now or higher.

500,000 released into the heart of this country in the last few months. Why not declare anyone who is not a citizen has broken the law and will be deported as a criminal and then begin doing so.

That is the law in this country. Follow it and enforce it. And yes... arrest anyone who hires an illegal worker.

I have been a TRUMP supporter all along however, I am losing faith in him. If I am then much of the rest of his base is as well. If he wants to be re-elected he will need to get back on the track that he was on when he was elected. He is far far from that now.

Me, too....actions speak louder than words, and the "action" hasn't been all that swift lately.

This is why I did not vote for Trump.This happened a few years before he ran for prez. I quit voting for lessor of two evils a couple decades ago.

Skip through it if you like.

If you do not vote, you get the POUS you deserve!
Evil or lessor Evil.

Eventually you realize " it a club and you ain't in it " [ GC had a filthy mouth but he did get it right. ]" .

All my friends and family said the same thing you say and I ignored them too.:D They all voted and are now getting sick with every news break. I do not rub it in though.:p

This is why I did not vote for Trump.This happened a few years before he ran for prez. I quit voting for lessor of two evils a couple decades ago.

Skip through it if you like.

I'm not running so your only choice is the lessor of two evils.

In '16 Trump was the lessor evil. In '20 I'll be voting for him due to all he has accomplished for us.

I have a idea of what to do with all those kids. Take them back home.
And since when did anyone worry about kids of prisoners being without parents anyway?
Our prisons are full of parents but we don't let them out because they have kids.

We see tens of thousands coming in a couple places in caravans yet nobody is watching or talking about the rest of the border crossers.

I have a idea of what to do with all those kids. Take them back home.
And since when did anyone worry about kids of prisoners being without parents anyway?
Our prisons are full of parents but we don't let them out because they have kids.

We see tens of thousands coming in a couple places in caravans yet nobody is watching or talking about the rest of the border crossers.
My democrat neighbour was here complaining about these children being taken away from their parents. I pointed out that American criminals were separated from their parents on a regular basis. This was not a concept that she had bothered to rub two brain cells together on. The fact that these adults had included children in an illegal venture that put the child's life in danger had never occurred to her.

My democrat neighbour was here complaining about these children being taken away from their parents. I pointed out that American criminals were separated from their parents on a regular basis. This was not a concept that she had bothered to rub two brain cells together on. The fact that these adults had included children in an illegal venture that put the child's life in danger had never occurred to her.

People don't use their minds like they use to. I'm not doing that well myself at times. But hope I still have some common sense. I'm a conservative nationalist. To me a nationalist is any race who puts America first and foremost nothing to do with color .
Looks like those coming in will be nationalist too just for another nation like the ones they come from. They will remake us into what they left in less than 5 years .
I see it already in public places here they proudly scream out their foreign languages just to show any of us sheep standing around who rules now.

Ive said it in the past and I'll say it again. Every illegal border crosser who has a child with them should be charged with "Child Endangerment" and have the child taken away on those grounds immediately. If a US citizen took their kids out across the Mojave desert with no water and barefoot they would be arrested and charged with "Child Endangerment" right away. Same thing if they took their kids along while committing a crime.

Latest posts

Back