3 million senior citizens in the US are still paying off their student loans

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of what is being taught in college is liberal arts. The liberal part is really the truth of the matter. I see that in my daughter's belief system.

Weedy don't we all . You seem to be one of the few who survived it and kept your values and common sense.:great:

My children waited on tables to pay their own way through college. Between classes, studying and work they didn't have time left to get into trouble. They keep their grades up to qualify for grants and scholarships. Average of 5 years after graduation they had their college loans paid off in full.

And now some Communist wants to cheapen my children's accomplishments by promises of "free" forgiveness of college debt, paid by the working Americans! :mad:

These poor innocent little college gradates (and the parents that co-signed) that borrowed all this debt, what was their plans for repayment? Probably the same plan as those that pile up credit card debt. No plan.

We would see bus boys, valet's and waiters and mama always tipped them very well, she said they were working their way threw college.
College for many now is just a place to party.

Latest posts

Back