303tom

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303tom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Been around firearms my entire life, just found this site from a guy on another forum, just hoping to make some new friends !.......

Welcome to the forum. Is the "303" for a Beretta shotgun or area code?

Hey 303tom,

I know you from FT forum, was a member there for 7 years, Know most of the guys over there,
Maybe you recall my farewell post the other day.

Glad you found your way over here...not run by anybody , any company , any overlords..
Just the membership.

Hope you like it here.

Jim

Hi 303tom. Lots of good folks here; I'm a bit sketchy but every site needs one :lil guy:

Hey 303tom,

I know you from FT forum, was a member there for 7 years, Know most of the guys over there,
Maybe you recall my farewell post the other day.

Glad you found your way over here...not run by anybody , any company , any overlords..
Just the membership.

Hope you like it here.

Jim

Yes, you are why I am here !.....................

Well I was there and a couple other forums owned by CMG..and once they fired Austin , our Admin.. and tied all the mods and admins hands , and things went bad fast on all their forums...I just couldn't justify supporting them any longer.

So this forum being a little over a week old is going to shine as a member oriented forum not a company oriented one.

Hope you hang around.

Watch it take off..
Most of the folks here came from a bunch of the company owned forums.

Jim

Welcome 303 to the forum! .303 As in British? Have had a couple of those in my lifetime!

Welcome to TF!

Welcome 303tom...!!

Latest posts

Back