A proper introduction

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam Houston

Friend
Neighbor
Hey everyone, I figured I should give a proper introduction. I just moved back to East Tennessee and bought a house with a few acres of land after living the city life for a few years. I grew up in this area so I'm happy to be back. I'm looking to dive headfirst into homesteading. Still working to get things set up on my property over the winter but I'm hoping to start my garden, get a few fruit trees planted, and raise poultry within the next year. I'm glad there's a community for people like us, this forum seems great and brings me back to the old internet days before social media took over.

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, good to see you here and that you are back where you belong. There is nothing like country life, Seattle cured me of ever wanting to live in a city again and that's when Seattle was still pretty "Normal", now it would be like living at the end of a sewer outlet, Portland is just as bad, I've vowed not to go up there unless I absolutely have to, we're just grateful to look out our windows and see mountains and trees. Anyway, you've come to a very good site, tons of good information from people that live what they talk about.

Welcome from Alaska!

Latest posts

Back