A twitter post...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This just makes me sick. . . Her lips are not natural at all. She has no bra, fat and a big butt. Why is this even a "thing"? That shows no inspiration in life.

But you can’t say anything, that would be fat shaming and you are a cruel person.
Wife went into work at I was waiting patiently in the car (should have went to the pizza place for a cold one). Couple coming out of the clinic, Woman on the downstroke getting hit on the waist. Chin on the upstroke. Nicely thought maybe she didn’t have time to dress to bring the animal in. Second thought was may be she can’t find a bra big enough. They were defiantly in the double J range.
Finely came to the conclusion, decency is going out the window. Pretty soon naked people are going to be paraded down the streets. Oh wait that is LBGTQXYZ parades..
The downfall of society as we know it is coming.

Last edited:
But you can’t say anything, that would be fat shaming and you are a cruel person.
Wife went into work at I was waiting patiently in the car (should have went to the pizza place for a cold one). Couple coming out of the clinic, Woman on the downstroke getting hit on the waist. Chin on the upstroke. Nicely thought maybe she didn’t have time to dress to bring the animal in. Second thought was may be she can’t find a bra big enough. They were defiantly in the double J range.
Finely came to the conclusion, decency is going out the window. Pretty soon naked people are going to be paraded down the streets. Oh wait that is LBGTQXYZ parades..
The downfall of society as we know it is coming.
Freedom of speech Bud. We still have it to a point at least. Apparently I'm just a cruel person. 🤣

Freedom of speech Bud. We still have it to a point at least. Apparently I'm just a cruel person. 🤣
But because you are commenting on an skinny challenged person of color. You are a racist too
See how they are trying to silence us. If we disagree, we are something they deem derogatory. And ride us on it.
I am a fat shaming racist too. I just want to point out how they downgrade us.
I just want common decency.

Some days I feel like a "skinny challenged person". I have a belt that I wear everyday to work. It is normally worn on the last hole available. If I find that getting tighter, I know I need to alter my eating habit for a couple days. It's really NOT that hard.
Hey My wife is 20 more than me. In HS she was the same (admitted 35 yrs later.) a couple of kids, It’s going to happen.
I can take a pic from 40 years ago and put a pic from last year, she looks more mature ( and probably flirty with my brother and BIL) and beautiful now.

They are trying to take away our 1st ammendment right. People need to start waking the F UP!!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/drama-daily-wire-secretly-obtains-gag-order-against/

Candace Owens was reportedly out of the country on that Monday that Ben Shapiro agreed to debate her.

The debate never happened and it isn’t because Candace didn’t show up…she was gagged, according to Glenn Greenwald.

“But the debate was never going to happen. That is because the Daily Wire — in secret and unbeknownst to its readers — sought a gag order to be placed on Owens after she had called for a debate. They did this under the cover of secrecy, before a private arbitrator, at exactly the same time that they were claiming in public that they wanted this debate and were even negotiating the terms with her,” Glenn Greenwald wrote.

“When seeking a gag order to be imposed on Owens, the Daily Wire accused her of violating the non-disparagement clause of her agreement with the company. To substantiate this accusation, the company specifically cited Owens’ initial tweet requesting a debate with Shapiro as proof of this disparagement, along with concerns she voiced that Shapiro appeared to be violating the confidentiality agreement between them by publicly maligning Owens’s views to explain her departure from the company. While the company claimed before the arbitrator that it did not object in principle to a “healthy debate,” it urged the imposition of gag order on Owens by claiming that the way she requested the debate constituted disparagement of Shapiro and the site,” Glenn Greenwald.

“To justify the gag order it wanted, the company also cited various criticisms of the Daily Wire and Shapiro on X that Owens had “liked.” This proceeding took place as part of an exchange of legal threats between the parties after the public agreement to debate about Israel was solidified,” Greenwald wrote.

The Daily Wire’s Co-CEO Jeremy Boreing told Glenn Greenwald his report “is inaccurate to the point of being false.”

Candace Owens told Greenwald she couldn’t comment on his report: “I wish I could comment on this but I can’t.”

Glenn Greenwald called for the Daily Wire to publish the documents they filed to get the gag order.

So just what is a "trans woman"? ...

🤔 Range Paper? 🤭 I jest, I jest... I'm'a let their Creator take care of that 💩.. He's got Waaaay way better 'medicine' for taking care of that sort of illness...

sodom-and-g-americaslastdays-blogspot-com.jpg
..Shouldn't be Too much longer, now.. :cool:

jd

Latest posts

Back