All this "White power" nonsense.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Tacitus' posts!
You know, back in the late 80's up until the mid 90's, we were all learning to like each other and live together.
now we don't even speak to each other unless we're "WOKE" What the hell happened.

I love Tacitus' posts!
You know, back in the late 80's up until the mid 90's, we were all learning to like each other and live together.
now we don't even speak to each other unless we're "WOKE" What the hell happened.
The Democraps need to split everyone up to achieve their agenda is what happened!

11822278_1168375833188108_1542604345601523293_n.jpg

My wife never did car repair, her father, then myself or a pro. did it.
However, she worked in a med lab with a single woman who father taught her everything.
She buy a car, buy the repair manual & read it, so she would know when a repair person was lying to her.
DW followed her to drop her car off, so she could give the woman a ride to work.
The woman pulled the car up to the shop & got out, the attendant said run the engine so I can tell you whats wrong.
She replied,"It needs a tune-up, I could do it, but I do not have time, so you do it & I will pick the car tonight & pay you. The car was ready when they got back after work.
I really don't understand what a persons skin color or genital package has to do with skills.

Latest posts

Back