Ancient Babylonian picture 8000 years old.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see a fake 5000 year old tablet. The guy standing with the bomb should be on the right and the explosion should be on the left. They wrote from right to left.
Now if they could magically turn the explosion backwards and reassemble the bomb it would be correct and somewhere the story would be about the Arratu, the magic workers.

That is my well thought out take on it. ;)

the serpent on a stick was fine..until they bowed down to it..YHWH doesnt commit sin..so the serpent on stick wasnt..its the bowing down. cheribum actually did fall or come from sky..i.e. fallen angels..they fell from sky..shimayien it says.

the reference to in sky was talking mostly about one thing..the sun...many/most cultures were sun worshipers. some moon stuff too and other astrology stuff. but look at archo sites and carvings..sun is everywhere on them. modern stuff hides it too in form of halo..often putting sun behind individuals head.

like you...do as you see fit...we only answer for ourselves..
The book of Enoch has a lot of details about the fallen angels. What is reported in a few paragraphs in Genesis goes on for many pages in the book of Enoch.

Ben

Yeah, worshiping statues is a no-no, paintings as well. having them is fine as art.
Same as us. Adoration of an object gives it energy that can attract all sorts of bad things that want to snack on it and soon your house is full of astral pests. did you guys know that stone containing heavy concentrations of quartz can act just like a piezoelectric cell? its what makes "quake lights" and accounts for lots of "paranormal activity" which actually isn't, BUTTTT it can attract the real thing under the right conditions.
A little secret for my Christian pals:
You know all those "spooky signs" we who use Sorcery/magic like to draw all over the place? they're just like the circuits in a computer board, they are used to direct energy the same way, and drawing the "circuit" of an astral being Angel/fallen/whatever give them ownership of that thing! Now look around at all the big companies and networks who use those symbols and see what you're letting into your lives.(dollar bill/eye of Horus) But most are too scared to look into such things. Lucky you I'm a nice guy, my path is set (Seth? LOL) So I just tell you, and what I'm telling you is your lives are full of unregulated magic and Sorcery that's likely attracting all kinds of stuff you don't know, can't control and do not want!

And now you know why you don't do stupid crap like pray to statues.
UM...wait. some of you guys do. I'm sorry.
I don't put much thought into spooks. There are reports of Jesus casting out evil spirits so they may be something but all of them were frightened by Jesus.

Here is a scifi analogy for you.

Imagine there was a personal force field that would keep out demons. You could walk through a convention of demons and they would clear a path before you.

A good relationship with our maker through Jesus effectively is like a demon force field. Look at Job where Satan complains that God has built a hedge about him.

Quoting Elsa from Frozen...

"The cold never bothered me anyway."

Ben

Your "sci-fi" theory is actually right. If you are full of Let's call it (+) energy, then (-) energy has no place to seep in. However those of neutral or (*) energy can travel with limitations in both worlds.
I'm glad that you brought up good old Enoch. I know where the prison of angels is and more importantly the ones who guard it. We've done Merc work before in times of war you see. but having family fight amongst themselves is nasty business we've since learned to leave well alone.

Your "sci-fi" theory is actually right. If you are full of Let's call it (+) energy, then (-) energy has no place to seep in. However those of neutral or (*) energy can travel with limitations in both worlds.
I'm glad that you brought up good old Enoch. I know where the prison of angels is and more importantly the ones who guard it. We've done Merc work before in times of war you see. but having family fight amongst themselves is nasty business we've since learned to leave well alone.
I have been curious about Enoch since I realized that he was one of the 2 people that did not have to die. Enoch walked with God and was not and Elijah was taken up in the whirlwind.

An interesting part if the Enoch story is his relationship to Noah being his great grandfather or such. We are all descended from Enoch via Noah

Nuff for now

Ben

Elijah being the other one. We suspect he and Enoch being the final two to come from the desert to make the final push for the minds of man. Kind of hope to be long gone by then, Elijah is a lot like we are in the fact he'd smoke you like a cigar if he didn't like the look of you. dude is a perfect soldier and Templar! He is a living WMD! 0_0

The book of Enoch has a lot of details about the fallen angels. What is reported in a few paragraphs in Genesis goes on for many pages in the book of Enoch.

Ben

i knew you would like it...read macabees and more.

I like it myself. wonder why it never made the regular bible? what secrets does it hold you're not supposed to know about? maybe Enoch's description of his trip to heaven? maybe mention of us?
WHOA. that would wrench religion sideways huh? the very concept of a third choice! maybe the idea some of the fallen got let back in? what would such info change and why is it hidden? Nobody has remarked much of the other pics I posted. the helicopter one in particular isn't fake, there was a whole news story about how the plaster covering it fell off right in front of a tour!

I like it myself. wonder why it never made the regular bible? what secrets does it hold you're not supposed to know about? maybe Enoch's description of his trip to heaven? maybe mention of us?
WHOA. that would wrench religion sideways huh? the very concept of a third choice! maybe the idea some of the fallen got let back in? what would such info change and why is it hidden? Nobody has remarked much of the other pics I posted. the helicopter one in particular isn't fake, there was a whole news story about how the plaster covering it fell off right in front of a tour!
It did not fit the frame work of the time!

Reactions: Neb
If you are interested in ancient tech check out the series.

That is episode 1. I love Clicksprings video because he often uses old tech stuff just to prove the ancients could have done it.

Ben

Attachments

• 289497136_5720652874621339_3374655674864909387_n.jpg
    289497136_5720652874621339_3374655674864909387_n.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 10
See there!

The top right corner shows that future mankind visited the Egyptians and gave them coffee.

Brilliant!

:rolleyes:

Ben
And coke! the snort kind, not the drink kind. 🤪

Latest posts

Back