And so here we go, Diesel has topped 5.00$ a gallon.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magus

The Shaman of suburbia.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It's falling apart a bit slower than I expected, but the cracks are there, ain't it fun listening to your money shrivel up in your pocket? Once it takes a third of the average
Joe's paycheck just to drive to work, not to mention a 10.00$ cheeseburger and greater shortages, it will sink in, but honestly the only thing keeping the sh1thouse together
at this point is hope and Chinese bailing wire, and I suspect we won't be getting that much longer. I think when it breaks, it will break over a period of three to seven days, it will start on payday (Thursday or Friday, pick your doom) When the banks stop handing out the folding cash for some reason, be it lack of said cash, a computer failure or just a run on currency. By then I hope you're well prepped to bug out or dig in, be sure you have enough gas to get you where you're going if you go, and TP, and little things like powdered milk
if you stay. I need to corner the market on condiments between now and then. I'll come say goodbye, then I'll see you in the woods.

$4.68 for non ethanol

God is merciful. I think rising gas prices was the panic button; people are starting to wake up now.

My dad works at Harbor Freight and a guy came in looking for solar panels. He asked me Dad if they would withstand an EMP. He admitted to feeling a little bit embarrassed and couldn't believe he was in the store buying solar panels. That the world had no come to a point where he had to consider these things. Next on his list was water filtration.

If Jonathan Cahn is right about this being the Shemitah year, I expect things to get worse throughout the year and then around the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashana) you'll see the collapse begin.

People have a little bit of time, but I don't think it's going to be good for anyone next year.

#2 D is $5.95 cheapest (cash, CC is $6. / gal, min..) and Lots of places are $6.30 - .... $6.75.. :oops: and Quite a few stations out here, D is over $7. (the 'out of the way' / last-chancers, that are Always High, but.. Still..

Yah, we're 'Over the Falls'.. just ain't hit 'terminal velocity'.. Yet.. But it's Coming.. Galloping, really.. o_O

..But that's Why We Prepped.. :cool:

jd

Latest posts

Back