Another Hello

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I am introducing myself again. Senedra is now Jen.

Jen is my real name and it's the name I go by in other forums. I came here at a precarious time and felt the need to use another name. It just didn't feel right so now, finally, I am me again.

Thank you again for having me here. I love you all.

Jen is my real name and it's the name I go by in other forums. I came here at a precarious time and felt the need to use another name. It just didn't feel right so now, finally, I am me again.

I'm glad you are free to be yourself here.
I don't know what you were worried about...
Heck, even I was able to shed my cloak before coming here, and be my real 'forbidden elsewhere' self:
22775-Super1.JPG
What they did to me afterwards:Screenshot_20240427-022600_kindlephoto-1370548756.png

Do the words under my handle make sense now?
(Love your new avatar pic, you no longer look like you are leering at us :D).

Last edited:
I'm glad you are free to be yourself here.
I don't know what you were worried about...
Heck, even I was able to shed my cloak before coming here, and be my real 'forbidden elsewhere' self:
22775-Super1.JPG
What they did to me afterwards:View attachment 128873

Do the words under my handle make sense now?
(Love your new avatar pic, you no longer look like you are leering at us :D).
I wasn't worried about anyone here.
Didn't want to be followed. That's all.

Hey, Jen. I am Cabin Fever and with my wife, Wind In Her Hair, we've also been on a lot of forums, especially homesteading forums. We live in Northern Minnesota.
My husband is from Minnesota. Nice state. I love the cold. I like the accent there. 😊

I have been on a number of forums starting in 2000 ... most of them were political forums.

..Senedra is now Jen.

Welcome, uh... Back? 🤔:) We'll only 'worry' if there's Another thread in a few weeks, saying 'Hello, my name is now Senedra...' ;) Been very keen on yer Posts, M'Lady. 👍

Hello, ..everyone calls me Hash.

Well, Heavens to Betsy, I Cannot Imagine Why on Earth..

121577-IMG-1668.png

🤓 😍:cool: BTW, that is some Fine-lookin 'PPD', there, Hash...👍

jd

Last edited:
Welcome, uh... Back? 🤔:) We'll only 'worry' if there's Another thread in a few weeks, saying 'Hello, my name is now Senedra...' ;) Been very keen on yer Posts, M'Lady. 👍

Well, Heavens to Betsy, I Cannot Imagine Why on Earth..

121577-IMG-1668.png

🤓 😍:cool: BTW, that is some Fine-lookin 'PPD', there, Hash...👍

jd
I'm not sure I know what that picture is, but it looks like a plant I found on my neighbor's back porch when I was feeding her cat while she was on vacation. :cool:

I'm not sure I know what that picture is, but it looks like a plant I found on my neighbor's back porch when I was feeding her cat while she was on vacation.

Lol, well, I won't 'challenge' whether you Actually 'know it or not' *wink wink* ;) but.. Of course, the 'Million Dollar Question' must be asked....

...Did'ja feed any of it to the Cat???

7e0a2dd0bf3ed23a59f05c8153b88066.jpg
🤓

jd

I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to open up. IMHO there is a nice, family atmosphere here, where we can share and be honest, and supportive without attacking each other. I would think political forums could be pretty contentious.

Glad you found us, and we appreciate your posts and input. :thumbs:

I'm glad you're comfortable enough to go by your real name and the name I've known you as for years.

In settling-in here, I've become comfortable to go with the name I've been known as.... Camper is now OldSchool.

What's it been, Jen...nine years??? Thanks for being my friend and telling me about this place!
We're here via the same grapevine.

Latest posts

Back