Arms Room.......

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

303tom

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
GONE !.............
LGS made me a offer I could NOT refuse, I am left with nineteen assorted rifle's, shotgun's, and pistol's !.............

I have let go of over 200 firearms in the last 2 weeks !................
That was your decision. Time to buy new ones!!!:green man:
Since we are doing 'bug-out' my gun-room looks like this now:rolleyes::
IMG_2984_e.JPG

:cry:
(you almost get the idea that I like white t-shirts:lol:)

Never seen hanging tee-shirts before Supp!:eek:
Oh, I hang up all my shirts.
With the exception of a few "Al Borland" flannel shirts, that's pretty much ..... all I got:oops:.
Definitely not a slave to fashion:rolleyes:.

I wonder if I'm the only guy in here who folds his tee-shirts & places them in the drawer?:eek:

I've got more tee-shirts than the law allows! When I was on active duty, every business, organization or group gave me one of their tee-shirts! I must have hundreds of em!

If I hung even half of them all up, I would run out of closet space with no room to hang my other clothes!:eek:

They do make for wonderful gun cleaning mats however!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if I'm the only guy in here who folds his tee-shirts & places them in the drawer?:eek:

I've got more tee-shirts than the law allows! When I was on active duty, every business, organization or group gave me one of their tee-shirts! I must have hundreds of em!

If I hung even half of them all up, I would run out of closet space with no room to hang my other clothes!:eek:

They do make for wonderful gun cleaning mats however!:D

My wife folds my tee-shirts & places them in the drawer !.....................

Latest posts

Back