(ARTICLE)........Is There A Road-Map For What's Ahead?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
Too many word games and assumptions... I don't give any credence to it. It's all over the place, just like the authors hair.

1713729155123.png

Speaking of credence, I give you LESS then "ZERO" credence.

Your wondering "WHY"

That is "NOT" the author. You must be one of those "Drive-by" intellectuals.

The author: Charles Hugh Smith.
Your photo is: Tyler DURDEN

It clearly states in bright BLUE print who the author is.

Too many word games and assumptions... I don't give any credence to it. It's all over the place, just like the authors hair.

View attachment 128555

The article you @Sourdough provided in your OP is a direct link to an article written by Tyler Durden, providing those interesting diagrams you seem to like and elaborated on the article by Charles Hugh Smith as a reference.

Speaking of credence, I give you LESS then "ZERO" credence.

Your wondering "WHY"

That is "NOT" the author. You must be one of those "Drive-by" intellectuals.

The author: Charles Hugh Smith.
Your photo is: Tyler DURDEN

It clearly states in bright BLUE print who the author is.
Nice of you to put yourself on my 'shitlist' because you couldn't comprehend that I was agreeing with you about the article being hard to follow, or simply beyond easy reading. /rant

Nice edit of your post when you got the authors name wrong and called him Dutden, rather than Durden
Its called a TYPO...Get over it !

The article you @Sourdough provided in your OP is a direct link to an article written by Tyler Durden, providing those interesting diagrams you seem to like and elaborated on the article by Charles Hugh Smith as a reference.
no its not...its article by charles hugh smith...click the link..tyler puts articles from others on his website...

the article is here..if you notice on zerohedge..it has link for original article where it came from.

https://charleshughsmith.substack.com/p/is-there-a-road-map-for-whats-ahead

heres screenshot

screenshot-www.zerohedge.com-2024.04.21-17_02_42.png

Okay, and moving on.... Is the article making any sense or does it use too many words that are supposed to have a specific meaning but get lost in the narrative?

just glanced at it so far busy with life right now popping in out doing garden chores and more... @Sourdough i will read it later tonight...frost coming next few days here..maybe a freeze in fact...dang..its already been in lower 80's...

Excellent article Sourdough. This is a pretty good representation of what I a seeing in the behavior of many that I happen to encounter.

I call it the death spiral.

1713746064315.png

ok..i read it early this morning now..its probably over my pay grade...seems like talking in circles....and jibbery jabby to me.

see spot run
see jane fall
spot licks janes face...lol

i have to think on this a bit....may get a nose bleed!

Last edited:
The icon is a picture of Tyler Durden... who is a character played by Brad Pitt in the movie fight club. The picture is a black and white icon of this image-
Screenshot_20240422_051251_Chrome.jpg

Tyler durden is a pseudonym for whoever the random dude is who posted the article thats actually written by charles hugh smith.

You guys are hilarious 😂😂

Reel them back in and put up the tape measures guys, y'all wrecked a decent article.

I have your road map,
there is NO NEW NORMAL, in fact, there is NO MORE NORMAL.
Keep prepping, Pray if you like, stay mean and frosty. it's coming!

Latest posts

Back