auto correct gone bad

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny!

I always how many of those are done on purpose.

I think I better disable my auto correct.

I tried to click on the link but a big advertisement came up and I couldn't read it.

Tommy

Those are hilarious.

Thanks for the laughs. Hubs thinks I've lost it sitting here laughing.

I read that some new high tech cell phones are capable of catching your thoughts and texting them. That just might mean the auto correct wasn't the problem for some people. LOL

I read that some new high tech cell phones are capable of catching your thoughts and texting them. That just might mean the auto correct wasn't the problem for some people. LOL

Oh no!

LOL Just kidding but in the future who knows? Can you just imagine what problems that could cause?

How's this for auto- destruct? :confused:

A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn autocorrect. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

That's funny Jim.

I text my daughter tonight and asked her to kiss my grandson for me.

She called me right afterwards and asked if I was sick or something.

I looked at the text and I had typed "kill my grandson for me"

I scratched but definitely don't sniff!
smiley-2895643__480.png

Latest posts

Back