Before and after...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

havasu

Internet Constable
Staff member
Admin
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
1.jpg
20150804_112609_resized.jpg

We just purchased the flooring for our main living area today. We have been doing a whole house remodel this year. The downstairs is done. Upsatairs we have a new kitchen. 34’ of loadbearing wall taken down. And new ceiling. After a little paint and the flooring is done, we will take a bit of a break before tearing into the bathrooms upstairs.

We just purchased the flooring for our main living area today. We have been doing a whole house remodel this year. The downstairs is done. Upsatairs we have a new kitchen. 34’ of loadbearing wall taken down. And new ceiling. After a little paint and the flooring is done, we will take a bit of a break before tearing into the bathrooms upstairs.
The kitchen looks incredible. I'm sure the rest will be just as nice.

before

IMG_20171103_094337998.jpg

after

guest room accent wall 2017.jpg

before

new couch 7-20-17.jpg

after
Family room accant wall 11-9017.jpg Family room accant wall2 11-9017.jpg

I can see I'm not the only person here that likes to build. Excellent job y'all!

Well this is the first major project I've "had done" to my house because I'm not a carpenter.
Before I had the coffin shower and the dog bath tub on the right.
shower and tub 10-29-17.jpg

The toilet was tucked in behind a fake wall with fake window to no where. It had to move.

toilet 10-29-17.jpg

Hopefully before Christmas I will be showering in my new adult sized tile shower and taking a dump with the sun shinning on my back. LOL

blind 11-19-17.jpg

Basically we're waiting on the new floor, plumbing and glass for the shower now.

My type of project looks more like this usually. I wanted electric in the barn.
tractor.jpg

to the house.jpg

Switch and light finished.jpg

Barn Electric done.jpg

Latest posts

Back