Bindle brand stainless metal water bottles contain up to 1,000-times the safe amount of lead,

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
they are advertised as stainless steel, sold on amazon. i dont know this brand but tits worth checking out if you have one. makes me wonder about my stainless water bottles. sigh. aint nothing safe anymore.

Warning over toxins in trendy Bindle metal water bottles: They contain up to 1,000-times the safe amount of lead, watchdog finds​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-000-times-safe-lead.html?ico=related-replace

I am gonna guess, Made in China?
After multiple occasions of lead found in childrens toys in the past I believe Chine puts small amounts of toxic elements in everything as a way to ship it out of their country.
That was my thought when the sheetrock thing was brought to our attention. Mix all their crap into it and ship it out of country. Get paid for getting rid of toxic waste!
But then again... China really has not had any issues just dumping whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted either.

That was my thought when the sheetrock thing was brought to our attention. Mix all their crap into it and ship it out of country. Get paid for getting rid of toxic waste!
But then again... China really has not had any issues just dumping whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted either.
True, but how hard would it be for them to figure out it is safer to ship it secretly to other countries?

Latest posts

Back