Black Lives Matter Calls NRA a Terrorist Organization

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 8550 Which one shall I carry today .

I like em all Psalm!!!

me, I'll carry my Wife around

3.jpg

Tonto when Obama was elected to his second term I was banned from a site because I did not like Obama and the site owner did,,,,,,,,

and I think that's wrong and unfair. Why are u in favor of me getting banned then?

Psalm7,oh my eye cought the lovely item on the bench in the middle,looks beautiful.
did you do some refurbishing to it??

Psalm7,oh my eye cought the lovely item on the bench in the middle,looks beautiful.
did you do some refurbishing to it??
No , I got the Mosin around 1999/2000 when they were being imported by the thousands . Local Gun Shop had just put out dozens so I got My pick . It came with the dog collar sling and accessories for $75 .

who let Tonto back in and why? banning is usually but not always permanent, well it is when its done to ME!!!:p

As a black male I trust the NRA more than BLM. If BLM truly cared they would be in Chicago or Detroit or any other city where blacks are shooting each other like it's the wild west.
We have open carry here and its not unusual to be in a store or restaurant and Im carrying look around and so is several Others includingBlack , White, Hispanic . We all carry not out of paranoia but the ability and self responsibility to protect Our Family and Others . And if done right there can be a bit of fashion flare to it .

As a black male I trust the NRA more than BLM. If BLM truly cared they would be in Chicago or Detroit or any other city where blacks are shooting each other like it's the wild west.
As long as these worthless thugs are killing each other I couldn't care less. The blm are just a bunch of racist punks who use the race card to make excuses for acting like animals. They don't care about their brothas in the slums.

Latest posts

Back